• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Watergate 2.0 in Progress

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Bias is fine. Bias I can deal with. It's not bias to blatantly lie, mislead, and misrepresent.

And the Liar-In-Chief is about to crash and burn.

No lies or misrepresentation at all with the current fake news crowd. Not at all.
And Trump isn’t going anywhere until January 20, 2025
Deal with it.

#InProgress *loller*

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
And the Liar-In-Chief is about to crash and burn.

I don't know, I like to think that's the case, but there's a vocal and irrational faction of Trump supporters that refuse to see what is blatantly right in front of them, i.e., Nunes, Gowdy, Jordan, and their insane supporters, they're not backing down, they've got big money help (coughRussiangovt), and they're hellbent on having it their way.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
He is already talking the perspective of his impeachment, and painting scenarios. Even HE has realized that it is close by, but possibly he will bow out to avoid his finances being laid open.

Because he defines himself on the fantasy he is a multi-billionaire, even as he said himself, he judges his wealth after the way "he feels that day".

If the actual numbers are coming out, his life as he knew itr would be over, his businesses over.

He would chose to just go, tell some BS story why, and have the numbers stay hidden.

He is already talking the perspective of his impeachment, and painting scenarios. Even HE has realized that it is close by, but possibly he will bow out to avoid his finances being laid open.

Because he defines himself on the fantasy he is a multi-billionaire, even as he said himself, he judges his wealth after the way "he feels that day".

If the actual numbers are coming out, his life as he knew itr would be over, his businesses over.

He would chose to just go, tell some BS story why, and have the numbers stay hidden.

He could have been running a black tar heroin ring out of Trump Taj Majal and if it happened before noon on January 20th 2017, he can’t be impeached over it.

Posting this here because if there’s one thing that Alan Dershowitz is clueless about, it’s the law.

” Dershowitz said, “I fully understand why so many people want, hope that President Trump has committed crimes and impeachable offenses, but the evidence isn’t there. The president or a candidate is entitled to contribute anything he wants to his own campaign. The only issue here is whether or not there was a failure to report the contribution. That was to the treasurer of the campaign and not to the president and conspiracy is a very big stretch.”

He added, “It’s a stretch. It’s a stretch. Look the reporting — if it occurred, would have occurred after the election considering the chronology of everything, and so to stretch and make a reporting violation which so many campaigns have. President Obama’s campaign had to pay $300,000 for reporting violations. To make a conspiracy out of that when the law itself says the treasurer is responsible, not the candidate, is an example of precisely what we’re seeing, trying to stretch the law to fit somebody, who many Americans hope and want to see commit a crime or commit an impeachable offense.”

https://www.breitbart.com/video/201...showing-trump-committed-impeachable-offenses/

#InProgress *lol*

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
My question to you, Georges, is:

Have you begun to speak in tongues, yet? It sure can't be long!

georges

Staff member
Last edited:
Why is that dog limping? Did some asshole shoot him?

The lion of course is a metaphor for President Trump and the lioness is Melania. the scrappy dog is obviously Bobby Mueller.

Oh yeah, Watergate 2.0

*in progress*

lol

You read my mind. :1orglaugh
And lol @ Tom Nichols. He’s been wrong so many times since Trump rode down that escalator that he makes Bill Kristol seem prescient.

georges

Staff member
FBI REFUSES TO DISCLOSE IF IT MET WITH INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY INSPECTOR GENERAL OVER CLINTON SERVER
https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/29/...ush&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push

Apparently the FBI is still full of democrap obstructionnists :facepalm::picardfacepalm:

GOP REP. DARRELL ISSA ACCUSES MUELLER OF LOOKING THE OTHER WAY WITH BRUCE OHR
https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/29/darrell-issa-mueller-bruce-ohr/

MUELLER PICKS PECKER TO PUT TRUMP IN PICKLE
https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/29/mueller-picks-pecker/

Last edited:

georges

Staff member
Last edited: