• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Watergate 2.0 in Progress

If memory serves it was more like a Thursday. At any rate, I'm shocked that blowhard isn't worth $15 million. Shocked. Ah, oh well, easy come easy go.

Just under that. By a cunt hair.

It will probably be Manafort and for actions independent of his work on the Trump campaign. Mueller will not be the special counsel when this is all said and done. Major conflict of interest.

If this is the only thing that Dems have to hang their hats on then they are in big trouble. Everyone knows Manafort was a marked man.

Mayhem

Banned
I'll bet a $1 off coupon for a 6 inch sandwich at Subway and my well-fapped-to Nancy Pelosi trading card that it's Michael Flynn who will appear before the barrister first.

If I lose I'm not paying for the blue gloves you really should wear to collect.

Most probably Manafort but I'm secretly hoping it's Donnie Jr.
Could you imagine the Twitter meltdown Trump would have if it was Donnie Jr ?

But Manafort would be good as well : he could be turned...

If it were Don Jr., attorneys would have been notified and the mood wouldn't be very happy at the White House this morning.

Anyway, they are probably going to indict Manafort over a made up money laundering scheme. Good to get it out of the way as it has nothing to do with the campaign. The tally of democrats indicted for far worse charges will be what golden schadenboners are made of.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Dollars to donuts it's Flynn. He's so fucking corrupt

I'll bet on Manafort, too.

But the BIG question is:

What will Trump do in his state of panic, as he feels how ihe might need take desperate measures? Will he start a war to make the country enter the patented "War Mode"

I haven’t read the indictment. Any mention of Russia, collusion or any other such goings on?
Yeah, what I thought. “ Show me the man, I’ll show you the crime”
Can’t wait for Manafort to flip on the Podesta brothers.
And :1orglaugh and Partisan Hack’s continued wrong predictions. “Theresa May wouldn’t make it through the weekend”

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Here you are:

Manafort, Gates charged with conspiracy against US

Washington (CNN)Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and former Trump campaign official Rick Gates surrendered Monday to Justice Department special counsel Robert Mueller.

Gates, 45, is a longtime business associate of Manafort, 68, having worked together since the mid-2000s, and served as his deputy on the campaign. The two were indicted under seal on Friday, a source with direct knowledge of the matter said.
The indictment against the two men contains 12 counts: conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading US Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) statements, false statements, and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts.
The charges do not cover any activities related to the campaign, though it's possible Mueller could add additional charges.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/30/politics/paul-manafort-russia-investigation-surrender/index.html

Animus, I don't know if you have considered what this can and surely will lead into:

Because their charges are all for money, this brings the spotlioght and openiong of financial accounts, and ties. And this will lead to the ties that are, until now, not yet openly discussed or documented. Of curse, we are talking russian entities and the various Trump-Clan personae.

It is a beautiful day.

Funny how you choosed to mention the tax fraud charges, not the conspiracy against the United States charges...

Conspiracy Against The United States will not be anything he will be convicted of. It is a pot sweetener charge. I am not sure anyone has been convicted of that in the past 50 years. None of the alleged financial crimes occurred during Manafort’s time with the Trump campaign.
One thing is clear,this opens the door for the real criminals to be charged in Russian collusion.

My bruderlein is correct, it’s a beautiful day.

Funny how you choosed to mention the tax fraud charges, not the conspiracy against the United States charges...

Conspiracy against the United States in an effort to commit tax fraud. Money laundering in an effort to commit tax fraud. All of this was so he wouldn't have to pay taxes on the money he was receiving.

The charges do not cover any activities related to the campaign.

Conspiracy against the United States in an effort to commit tax fraud. Money laundering in an effort to commit tax fraud. All of this was so he wouldn't have to pay taxes on the money he was receiving.

The charges do not cover any activities related to the campaign.

This is correct within the context of tax fraud and evasion and money laundering.