• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

War, what is it good for?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I would watch it, but I won't register at TikTok for it, or for whatever. TikTok is poison from China.

Is it this video?

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I don't do tiktok, so I'm not sure what goes on in the link, but it seems to me, the biggest fuck up we ever made, or ONE of the biggest, is we never carved out a chunk of land for Palestine, and we never recognized them as a state. Who knows if the wars all would have taken place, or still would be, but it would have been the right thing to do, since we were the ones that sliced up the pie. As it stands now, everyone feels bad for Israel, because they perceive this just retaliation, but if there were clear boundaries, established from the get go, this would be looked at, as an invasion. To be clear, I don't tolerate what hamas did, or does, but Israel has no right to just take what they want, and Palestine has a right to a secure state, as long as the loose the terrorist bullshit, Which opens up another can of worms, because every muslim country, not only tolerates it, but celebrates it, and some encourage, and sponsor it.

Harpsman

Light one for Me
I would watch it, but I won't register at TikTok for it, or for whatever. TikTok is poison from China.

Is it this video?

Thats's the one👍

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Gaza power plant out of fuel, as Israeli troops mass near border - BBC News - Oct 11, 2023

I don't do tiktok, so I'm not sure what goes on in the link, but it seems to me, the biggest fuck up we ever made, or ONE of the biggest, is we never carved out a chunk of land for Palestine, and we never recognized them as a state. Who knows if the wars all would have taken place, or still would be, but it would have been the right thing to do, since we were the ones that sliced up the pie. As it stands now, everyone feels bad for Israel, because they perceive this just retaliation, but if there were clear boundaries, established from the get go, this would be looked at, as an invasion. To be clear, I don't tolerate what hamas did, or does, but Israel has no right to just take what they want, and Palestine has a right to a secure state, as long as the loose the terrorist bullshit, Which opens up another can of worms, because every muslim country, not only tolerates it, but celebrates it, and some encourage, and sponsor it.

I don't know... it seems you have enough loud voices on both sides who believe in nothing less than 100% "victory", and attacks like these only re-enforce those attitudes. It's one never-ending blood feud

Mr. Daystar

I don't know... it seems you have enough loud voices on both sides who believe in nothing less than 100% "victory", and attacks like these only re-enforce those attitudes. It's one never-ending blood feud
It always will be. When America is gone, and the jews are gone, they'll just fight amongst themselves. They don't want piece. War is their Saturday night at the movies. Radical islam does the dirty work, and moderate islam, prays for, and is thankful for the radical muslims. I'm not very fond of either side, but if I had to pick one, it would be Israel, at least they can be bought off.

EDIT: By the way, I agree, there are people, or groups that I personally believe actively try to keep peace unattainable, on both sides.

Last edited:
It always will be. When America is gone, and the jews are gone, they'll just fight amongst themselves. They don't want piece. War is their Saturday night at the movies. Radical islam does the dirty work, and moderate islam, prays for, and is thankful for the radical muslims. I'm not very fond of either side, but if I had to pick one, it would be Israel, at least they can be bought off.

For as much evil Hamas has done, Israel has done so much more/worse (a part of that comes down to greater capabilities, but still). You can't pretend to have the moral high ground, to be the complete opposite of your neighbors/enemies, when you yourself share many of the same beliefs, engage in the same types of acts, etc. Israel continues moving towards the right, so who knows how long the whole "we're the only democracy in the middle east" argument will hold up? Same with being pro-LGBT, aligned with western values. You have those who wish to turn Israel into the Jewish version of Saudi Arabia, basically. It doesn't make me hopeful

The laws of self-defense are based on proportionality. If someone bitchslaps you, even for no reason, you can't shoot them in the head and claim self defense. While how much force is "proportional" depends on each situation, if the gap is too big, you can be charged for assault/murder etc for the "defense".

Law enforcement also has a duty to reduce collateral damage. If there's a high speed pursuit going into a crowed area, they will stop the pursuit if they feel it would endanger bystanders. Same thing if a you have an armed perp in an area busy with people - a cop can't shoot when there are bystanders in the line of fire.

Just saying...

Mr. Daystar

The laws of self-defense are based on proportionality. If someone bitchslaps you, even for no reason, you can't shoot them in the head and claim self defense. While how much force is "proportional" depends on each situation, if the gap is too big, you can be charged for assault/murder etc for the "defense".

Law enforcement also has a duty to reduce collateral damage. If there's a high speed pursuit going into a crowed area, they will stop the pursuit if they feel it would endanger bystanders. Same thing if a you have an armed perp in an area busy with people - a cop can't shoot when there are bystanders in the line of fire.

Just saying...
I'm assuming you're talking about Canada? In the US, it differs from state to state. Some states you have an obligation to retreat, and would be in trouble if you bitch slapped back. Some have stand your ground laws, and if you feel your life is in danger, you can do whatever a prudent man, would consider necessary to preserve his well being. Lets face it, killing with your bare hands isn't really all that hard, and a threat to your life, is a threat. As far as law enforcement goes, they have to be held to a higher standard, but all of the things you listed, that the law can't do, civilians can't do either. Although I'm not sure how law enforcement, or self defence relates to the situation over there?

I'm assuming you're talking about Canada? In the US, it differs from state to state. Some states you have an obligation to retreat, and would be in trouble if you bitch slapped back. Some have stand your ground laws, and if you feel your life is in danger, you can do whatever a prudent man, would consider necessary to preserve his well being. Lets face it, killing with your bare hands isn't really all that hard, and a threat to your life, is a threat. As far as law enforcement goes, they have to be held to a higher standard, but all of the things you listed, that the law can't do, civilians can't do either. Although I'm not sure how law enforcement, or self defence relates to the situation over there?
Make of it what you will in the context of current events. Like I said, "Just saying...."

I don't support what Hamas did, and especially condemn the targeting of that musical festival. But I will also say that benny net and the israeli military top brass are equal pieces of shit. On the other hand, both Palestinian and Jewish civilians are innocent casualties and do not deserve any of this.

Full disclosure: I have friends and coworkers who still have relatives in Gaza. One coworker in particular is a refugee, and I heard so many stories of what he went through. There's too much to put in a post, but I might share some smaller bits.

One myth is that Israeli military "gives warnings" to civilians before they call in the airstrike.
The reality is that they have a call center which calls all the residents in a building, and give them between a 1 to 5 minute warning. Not an hour, 30 minutes, or even 10 minutes. If you're on the shitter and miss the call, your phone isn't working, or didn't pay your phone bill, then you're literally dead. And if you live in an apartment building, unless you're on the 3rd floor or lower, you're not getting out in time. If you live in a house, run far, because a hellfire missile explosion covers a lot of ground. Think of how far you can run outside of your home from your dining room in 5 minutes, and compare that with the explosions you see on TV.

And that was before this latest escalation. Word is that they're not even bothering with the calls anymore, because like you saw in the news, there's no power in Gaza anymore.

So this justification that they "give a warning before an airstrike" is fucking bullshit.

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

Most of what they say is bullshit. Israel is not the peaceful entity they, and our press portrays them as.

I don't know how to take what you posted, I didn't understand it, so I find it difficult to make of it, what I will. Which I guess is my problem, but if you're just being salty, because of the joke I made about your speaker volume, I told you, I'm sorry, I figured you would get it. I most certainly hold no ill will or hostility towards you.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
At this time, sorry not sorry, the comparison of Israel's deeds, and the all-out slaughter-, hostage- and rapefest, now with the add-on promise to livestream hostage killings ...

This is no comparison. Hamas is a full terrorist organisation, and they deserve, every member of the Hamas, to be killed.

If the people that are not active in the Hamas, just stood by and let that organisation go wild over the past 30some years, and did not leave or push for a new election for a new administration, now is the time to leave, as the IDF etc. will go after the Hamas members and try to free the hostages.

I think I have said it befopre, the experiment Gaza has failed, and the inhabitants should be distributed to the surrounding countries.

@Mr. Daystar No worries at all about the speaker thing. We're good.
To clarify, my subsequent posts are not aimed at you. It's that the topic strikes a nerve with me due to knowing people who have been directly affected by it and knowing their experiences. Plus the whole idea that Israeli forces can literally do whatever they want and not be hit with war crimes, and the explicit backing of western nations to do so.

@Supafly No one is contesting that Hamas terrorists deserve to die. We all agree.
But the idea that you can kill an apartment building full of civilians just to kill 1 Hamas member is bullshit. Especially when you have the military tech, intelligence & capabilities to pinpoint your kills & minimize casualties, but are just to fucking lazy or indifferent to do so - that is what makes people turn against them.

Mr. Daystar

How do you suggest they do so?
Black ops headshot. The Mossad is the best intelligence service their is. They could just be patient and put a round through his melon from 3 or 4 hundred yards out.

Plus the whole idea that Israeli forces can literally do whatever they want and not be hit with war crimes, and the explicit backing of western nations to do so.
Does Canada give them any funds? America is pumping 3 billion a year into that country. 3 billion that could be used to help the elderly, children, and homeless vets and citizens, so I get it. I don't even pay taxes anymore, and I hold a grudge for the 35 plus years I did pay taxes.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
How do you suggest they do so?
If they feel they can't do that, they need to pack up and leave. Otherwise they are silently agreeing with the terrorists.

Oh, and @tvstrip :
But the idea that you can kill an apartment building full of civilians just to kill 1 Hamas member is bullshit.
Did I say so? No, you are pulling that out of your ass.

If they feel they can't do that, they need to pack up and leave. Otherwise they are silently agreeing with the terrorists.
You say the Palestinian civilians in Gaza "need to pack up and leave".

I ask again: How do you suggest they do so?

Let me simplify:
You and your family are Palestinians in Gaza right now. You despise Hamas and have never voted for them. You decide you "need to pack up and leave".
Please tell us exactly what you do in the next few days and weeks.

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

Independent of what both of you are discussing, but related. I hear some of these people, whether it be Palestinian, or Syrian, or Egyptian say we just want to live a peaceful life, we aren't terrorists. But I never hear about them denouncing their actions, or make an effort to overthrow the terrorists. Everybody says they want peace, but they go along with what's going on, and complain when everything comes crashing down. You can't have it both ways. You either admonish the terrorists, and report them, and support a peaceful co existence, or you suffer consequences intended to punish the bad guy. Now what Israel is doing, is clearly off the rails, and I don't agree with it, but does anyone really believe that, if America took every bit of aide away from Israel, they still wouldn't be going off the rails. They are well armed, they are capable of production, and they do have nukes, which I personally believe they would use. I guess the short version is, moderate muslims, don't really mind, that extreme muslims do the stupid shit they do.

At this time, sorry not sorry, the comparison of Israel's deeds, and the all-out slaughter-, hostage- and rapefest, now with the add-on promise to livestream hostage killings ...

This is no comparison. Hamas is a full terrorist organisation, and they deserve, every member of the Hamas, to be killed.

If the people that are not active in the Hamas, just stood by and let that organisation go wild over the past 30some years, and did not leave or push for a new election for a new administration, now is the time to leave, as the IDF etc. will go after the Hamas members and try to free the hostages.

I think I have said it befopre, the experiment Gaza has failed, and the inhabitants should be distributed to the surrounding countries.

The problem is that none of those countries want them (a few actually benefit from having a hostile force to Israel there)