• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

WaPo poll: Trump would still beat Clinton today

That orange oopah loompah is the biggest joke to ever occupy the White House!!! Bwahahahaha!!!! Drumpf will be impeached before the midterms after the cabal with the Russians is exposed! He's an imbecile and an embarrassment. The whole world is laughing at the stupid fucking American hillbillies that put him in office. If the election were held today, he'd lose to either Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren in a landdlide!.Flail monkey flail!!!

That orange oopah loompah is the biggest joke to ever occupy the White House!!! Bwahahahaha!!!! Drumpf will be impeached before the midterms after the cabal with the Russians is exposed! He's an imbecile and an embarrassment. The whole world is laughing at the stupid fucking American hillbillies that put him in office. If the election were held today, he'd lose to either Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren in a landdlide!.Flail monkey flail!!!

100% agree. The fact he would win again only shows how FUCKED UP America truly is. he will easily go down as the worst ever POTUS as well as most corrupt. He wants to MAGA - for himself, his family and (very rich) friends. This asshole doesn't give one fuck about any of the brainless lemmings who voted for him yet he has them "Drinking the Kool Aid" straight from the Glass. There is a very good reason #Trumpkins are not as smart as those who voted for Hillary (or others). They failed to see this Jackass for what he was - unlike the rest of us. The sooner this fucking asshole is gone from office - the better. However that happens is fine with me - even if in a Body Bag (Which I am not advocating)

And Trump's based base still is solidly behind him.

Of course they are. It seems like no amount of humiliation at the hands of this know nothing president is enough to deter trumpeteers from their course.

He's an imbecile and an embarrassment. The whole world is laughing at the stupid fucking American hillbillies that put him in office.

That might be the only true thing you've ever said in this forum.

:1orglaugh. :1orglaugh

I am getting positive rep from libs and a commie lib chick at court told me I look like some dude named Hasan Piker. ( I had to Google him).
I always hear Colin Farrell, but anyway. The Piker kid is younger.

Hasan Piker ?! Serously ?
How does it feel to be compared to a TYT contributor ?

Actually I was told an "Older Hasan Piker" :)
I am about 20 years older than than him
After Googling him, I saw where he has a real hard on for Tomi Lahren. Bordering on obsession.

The 100 day thing is silly IMO. He's only 1/32 of the way into his Presidency. And for being under a constant onslaught from the media wing of the Democrat party, he would still kick Shrillary in the nuts if the election were held today.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/24/wash-post-poll-hides-trump-still-beats-clinton-43-40.html

Hahahahahaha

And Trump's based base still is solidly behind him.

MAGA

#RightHere

How convenient. Cheeto Jesus didn't pass anything of any significance so because of that he now see's the first 100 days thing as a silly construct. But you know damn well if he got AHCA through and passed another bill or two he'd be bragging from the mountain tops how he's accomplished more in first 100 days than any other president. Come on dude I expect this from others on here but you usually see through all the BS

No one here can name many if any accomplishments of Presidents during their first 100 days off of the top of their heads.

Reagan was sputtering along until around December of 1981.

Bill Clinton basically had "Don't Ask Don't Tell" to hang his hat on
He also had to go on TV and tell everyone that "after further review, there wouldn't be a middle class tax cut". A signature campaign promise.

Clinton's poll numbers were at 37 percent approval in June of 1993, I'll bet Trump's won't be that low in June of 2017.

Yeah, the first 100 days are overrated and is basically a honeymoon period anyway. Remember when a president was elected and people accepted the results and didn't whine like little bitches?

Trump.wasn't afforded a honeymoon period so he should tell his detractors to go fuck themselves.

Tom Perez would appreciate the salty language.

I'm looking forward to more of Iceman322's family being deported.

How convenient. Cheeto Jesus didn't pass anything of any significance so because of that he now see's the first 100 days thing as a silly construct. But you know damn well if he got AHCA through and passed another bill or two he'd be bragging from the mountain tops how he's accomplished more in first 100 days than any other president. Come on dude I expect this from others on here but you usually see through all the BS

He probably would be touting that. But again, that 100 days is just an arbitrary number the folks in the media came up with.
It's good that the AHCA was DOA, but look at all the other things our president has accomplished so far. How many bills has he signed, executive orders he's put forth. Illegal border crossings from Mexico are down dramatically, he's going after these gangs like MS-13 who shouldn't even fucking be here. The SCOTUS vacancy has been filled, the Russia/Syria China/N. Norea dynamic has been changed. Nikki Haley is representing us in the U.N., Jeff Sessions is attorney General. There's a potential world war on the horizon and Trump couldn't have more qualified members in his national security cabinet. Jobs, the Dow, optimism.

I scoffed at Trump's candidacy at the beginning and was a Rubio supporter for his foreign policy and national security credentials, but I couldn't have wished for a better outcome so far in the Trump presidency. And like BC said, he's had no honeymoon period, and those within actively trying to sabotage him.

Stand by, it just gets better.

Edit: I'm firing this off on my phone and am short on time.

He probably would be touting that. But again, that 100 days is just an arbitrary number the folks in the media came up with.

FDR coined the first 100 days thing

It's good that the AHCA was DOA, but look at all the other things our president has accomplished so far. How many bills has he signed, executive orders he's put forth. Illegal border crossings from Mexico are down dramatically, he's going after these gangs like MS-13 who shouldn't even fucking be here.

This isn't towards you but I laugh at all these Anglos who are up in arms about MS-13 when they didn't know what MS-13 was until a week ago

The SCOTUS vacancy has been filled, the Russia/Syria China/N. Norea dynamic has been changed. Nikki Haley is representing us in the U.N., Jeff Sessions is attorney General. There's a potential world war on the horizon and Trump couldn't have more qualified members in his national security cabinet. Jobs, the Dow, optimism.

Naming a UN Ambassador and AG is an accomplishment now? Trump supporters are moving the goalposts now. He hasn't lived up to a majority of the promises he's made

IMG_0826.jpg

I scoffed at Trump's candidacy at the beginning and was a Rubio supporter for his foreign policy and national security credentials, but I couldn't have wished for a better outcome so far in the Trump presidency. And like BC said, he's had no honeymoon period, and those within actively trying to sabotage him.

Respectfully disagree. IMO the only one sabotaging Trump is Trump. Republicans control both houses of Congress and the presidency. They can pass almost anything they want without a single Democratic vote

FDR coined the first 100 days thing

This isn't towards you but I laugh at all these Anglos who are up in arms about MS-13 when they didn't know what MS-13 was until a week ago

Naming a UN Ambassador and AG is an accomplishment now? Trump supporters are moving the goalposts now. He hasn't lived up to a majority of the promises he's made

View attachment 547020

Respectfully disagree. IMO the only one sabotaging Trump is Trump. Republicans control both houses of Congress and the presidency. They can pass almost anything they want without a single Democratic vote

Still on my phone and no time to format my reply.

By sabotage, I don't mean legislation, and yes, the democrats can't do shit to stop it, as should be now and forever, but I'm talking about the leaks within the government and likely from Barack Mugabe's holdovers.

As far as cabinet appointments being accomplishments, I forgot to mention Tillerson, who is turning out to be an excellent SecState, and they are accomplishments when compared to the partisan hacks and global cucks we've had in those key positions in the last admin. And they along with Gorsuch are examples of campaign promises kept.

MS-13. They shouldn't be a new thing to some people, as their brutality has made the news for years in this country. GTFO.

Brilliant! Yes! A one party system!
Welcome to Pyongyang :bowdown:

As a conservative, yes, I would like to see the democrats relegated to permanent minority status but by the continued will of the voter not by some dictatorial decree. Key difference with the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

Besides, I'd want the democrats to remain on the periphery as a reminder and a warning we tell our children about or how we keep samples of small pox around in case we need to develop vaccines for them again.

Besides, I'd want the democrats to remain on the periphery as a reminder and a warning we tell our children about or how we keep samples of small pox around in case we need to develop vaccines for them again.

Well let's see. As a democrat, last week you included me by association with an enormous demographic who are no better than cockroaches.
This week the comparison is to a horrific virus.

At one time it seemed to me you were one of the most accessible, reasoned conservatives on this board. Not sure what happened - perhaps this is all part of making America great again?

Anyway, looking forward to your next dehumanizing stereotype :hatsoff:

Well let's see. As a democrat, last week you included me by association with an enormous demographic who are no better than cockroaches.
This week the comparison is to a horrific virus.

At one time it seemed to me you were one of the most accessible, reasoned conservatives on this board. Not sure what happened - perhaps this is all part of making America great again?

Anyway, looking forward to your next dehumanizing stereotype :hatsoff:

Well you're definitely contributing to the stereotype that the left has no sense of humor.

to be fair, I did say democrats were LIKE cockroaches in their ability to survive, not that they "were no better than." But nuance and context and stuff.

lighten up, Francis.

Do you really think drumpf could run a country as well as kimbo un? I think you give him too much credit.

So far he's running circles around Obama.

Who can add shit like this to his list of management skills.

Worst recovery from a recession in 70 years.

When O-Zero took office 62 percent of Americans considered themselves to be middle class. 8 years later the number is only 53 percent.

The class that could claim a gain in wages are the wealthy.

Syria was a complete disaster. Khadaffi was in his cage until those geniuses decided that they just couldn't leave well enough alone.

Our stature in the world diminished. The only people that liked the direction that Obama took the country in were fools like you.

Yeah, he possesses the management skills of alcoholic manager of a liquor store.