• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Want to see who has entered Miss FreeOnes 2013 so far?

I hope there's a good turnout this year. As Miss Hybrid, Jane Burgess, and others can attest to, I've been bugging the shit out of everyone on Twitter. Of course, there's always the unreachable few that I want plucked for the contest, but I suppose there always has to be some disappointment.

I just saw that: French hottie Angell Summers, nasty Frenchy Tiffany Doll are not on it this year :crybaby: other highly felt absences of the Hardcore-Faction are Lexi Belle (wasn't in the race last year either) and Riley Reid :weeping:
On the positive side, it looks like the Adult-Model Crowd is very well represented and it will be difficult to choose, whom to give my support, a lot of OCSMs among those.
A very pleasant surprise, is the entry of Valentina Nappi, who was born only around 40km from where I grew up, in the Newcomer category.

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
346.jpg

Jane Burgess

Hey girl good to see you on here. I'm moving into my new place the first week of March and then we need to shoot. We've talked about it and now we have to do it. :)

Thanks Petra for the invite to enter the contest this year... I know I'm a small fry compared to all the beautiful pro girls... but it's still fun to enter and keep in touch with the fans I have on here :)

Jane Burgess

Not bugging, just asking them to join. Some people just don't want to do contests because they fear drama.

I hope there's a good turnout this year. As Miss Hybrid, Jane Burgess, and others can attest to, I've been bugging the shit out of everyone on Twitter. Of course, there's always the unreachable few that I want plucked for the contest, but I suppose there always has to be some disappointment.

Why is Dana C.Ashley not in the best euro babe category?
She is contestant and she is from Russia, and this is Europe!!??

Is this a mistake??

Please check it out and change, if possible!!

Answers are welcome

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Why is Dana C.Ashley not in the best euro babe category?
She is contestant and she is from Russia, and this is Europe!!??

Is this a mistake??

Please check it out and change, if possible!!

Answers are welcome

This would be because Russia is not considered to be a part of Europe.
While a small part of it may be located on what is commonly known as the european landmass, it is in fact a part of Asia.

Therefore we will not be accepting Russians in the Eurobabe category.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
While a small part of it may be located on what is commonly known as the european landmass, it is in fact a part of Asia.

'merica.

HUH??? A small part??? Russia is a member of the Council of Europe, Russian is considered a European Language, The Causasus (where Caucasians originate from - is mainly in Russia)... I've never seen a Russian girl labled as "Asian" (unless she had oriental looks, but then even an American will be labled as Asian). Besides, Russia has fought way more wars in Europe than in Asia, and Russian nobility was more intertwined with Europe than with Asia.

To me, the majority of Russian Babes, qualify as (Eastern-)European. They even participate in the Eurovision Song Contest. But Miss FreeOnes is your contest, and you decide the rules. Haven't checked, but Ukrainian, Belarussian, and Estonian Babes (if competing) are Euro-Girls right? No discrimination against those I hope. :)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Russia is also considered Eastern European! Russia was also in the soccer Euro 2012! :dunno:

Did Callista only enter in the Miss FO - category .... ??:dunno::dunno:

Nope, I also see her in the Best OCSM Category.
Not sure why she's not in the Best Adult Model Category, I don't recall her ever doing Boy-Girl stuff on camera. :dunno:
She's from the US, so she can't be in the Euro Category, and has been around for a while, so the Newcomer Category also doesn't apply. Since I don't really follow Cam stuff, I can't say if that would've applied to her.

:pimpdaddy

Not sure why she's not in the Best Adult Model Category, I don't recall her ever doing Boy-Girl stuff on camera. :dunno:

Uh, she's been doing that for quite a while despite still being relatively non-nude. Even if you weren't looking for it you'd be likely to trip over previews of her going down and doing anal.

Mandy Flores

I do find it very strange that so many countries that were part of the former Soviet Union are all European countries, but somehow Russia would be Asian? The capital of Russia is definitely considered to be an Eastern European city isn't it?

Either way, less competition for me LOL :) So no complaints here!

1.jpg