• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Announcing the Registration for the 2013 Edition of Miss FreeOnes!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
can the way our votes are distributed amongst the choices be changed so that if I want to give all my votes to one contestant I can

As I posted above:

No, we're keeping it the same for now. We have a lot of big projects being worked on at the moment and we decided it was best to have as little programmer intervention on the 2013 contest as possible so those big projects all launch on time.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
I knew you had a cowboy fetish.

Dirk, what have I told you about stalking Roald! :nono:

tickets again? 25 blue for me. red did nothing for me last time.

also, im looking forward to the next go. we all know who are truly active girls are around here.

lets give twitter and fagbook power a run for its money this time and show our truly active OCSMs some love.

I'll probably get some hating cause of this but.... :goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
I'll probably get some hating cause of this but.... :goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

whats to hate on it about? its totally true. all year round, we have the same handful of active OCSMs. then we have the big pink rush during the contest.

now, if you ask me, we should be rewarding our active interacting OCSMs above general popularity off the board. this is simple stuff.

every single one my votes are already all spoken for. as they have been all year.

thats not to say that some of you newer OCSMs aren't in the running, but we ALWAYS know whos just here for the contest. at least i sure do.

Harley Spencer

Dirk, what have I told you about stalking Roald! :nono:

Nah. I TOTALLY agree with Squallumz post. 100%. But that'll never happen, FreeOnes is all about getting more traffic, so having people who aren't members of FO come to FO to vote for girls is more traffic for that, so that way of generating votes will never be abolished. Ever.

I'm not entering the contest this year.

It really doesnt matter how we do it, there will always be people not satisfied.

It really doesnt matter how we do it, there will always be people not satisfied.

Much like your sex life?
At least, that's what we've been told.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/maggie-green said:
Maggie Green[/URL][/B], post: 7214469, member: 346743"]I know, where does one even find a photo like that?!

Roald's computer. Seriously, you wouldn't believe the things on there.

Briana Lee

Totally true....

Nah. I TOTALLY agree with Squallumz post. 100%. But that'll never happen, FreeOnes is all about getting more traffic, so having people who aren't members of FO come to FO to vote for girls is more traffic for that, so that way of generating votes will never be abolished. Ever.

I'm not entering the contest this year.

How comes babe?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
And here I was just thinking to myself about how the world doesn't have enough meaningless, worthless popularity contests after you graduate high school. Here comes Miss Freeones to save the day. Fucking homecoming for adults.

Harley Spencer

Totally true....

How comes babe?

I just really feel like I have zero chance in winning any of the categories. There are two categories I can apply for, which are Best Adult Model and one other, maybe Best OCSM if they're having that category this year. Best OCSM I feel like you or Miss Hybrid probably deserve more than me, Miss Hybrid is pretty fucking awesome and you are pretty drama free and loved all around. Drama follows me everywhere. After my run in months ago in the two threads which will not be named, I think there's a lot of people here who really dislike me and.... yeah. I mean look at last year for me too, I tried as hard as I could to win and I got 3rd place in Best Newcomer, but because I don't have a gargantuous twitter or facebook following, Siri won. I just don't have it in me I don't think. But definitely best of luck to the girls who are in the running this year!

Who knows, maybe between now and the deadline to sign up someone will change my mind, but... right now I'm feeling like I'm not going to bother.

Hahahaha that thud smiley made me giggle. That's got to be the cutest smiley I've ever seen! I love you Embryo!

Mandy Flores

I just really feel like I have zero chance in winning any of the categories. There are two categories I can apply for, which are Best Adult Model and one other, maybe Best OCSM if they're having that category this year. Best OCSM I feel like you or Miss Hybrid probably deserve more than me, Miss Hybrid is pretty fucking awesome and you are pretty drama free and loved all around. Drama follows me everywhere. After my run in months ago in the two threads which will not be named, I think there's a lot of people here who really dislike me and.... yeah. I mean look at last year for me too, I tried as hard as I could to win and I got 3rd place in Best Newcomer, but because I don't have a gargantuous twitter or facebook following, Siri won. I just don't have it in me I don't think. But definitely best of luck to the girls who are in the running this year!

Who knows, maybe between now and the deadline to sign up someone will change my mind, but... right now I'm feeling like I'm not going to bother.

Harley.... running in this contest is all about exposure for yourself, not really winning. I knew last year I had just about ZERO chance of winning any of the 3 categories i was in, and this year all I can really expect to have any kind of showing in at all is the OCSM (I don't do Cams and I can't go for Adult Model or Newcomer this year) and we already know that Briana, Miss, and Sabrina with their legions of adoring fans (and rightfully so!) will probably be the top three this year. Seriously....I'm hoping I make it to the 3rd round, I can't expect more. BUT.....I will be active as always, maybe more so than I have been, because there will be so many new people coming in. Do you have any idea how many guys turned 18 this year?!! Over 4 MILLION! That's a hole lot of hormone crazed hard ons looking for their dream girl! I'm going to give them all I can and hope that they give in return ;)

But the exposure is where it is at. You never know when a guy is going to find you for the very first time and HAS to have every bit of material you have out there!

You're right...Freeones IS all about exposure, and it benefits ALL of us that they have marketed themselves so well. Most of all you need to put yourself in position to market YOURSELF with this contest, having as much content ready to go as you can so that the best of you is out there for anyone who falls in love with your look! You have such a gorgeous... Angelina Jolie type look.... The has got to be a way to tap into that for yourself.

Don't pass up the free exposure and surely a boost in traffic to your site because you may not win.....winning wouldn't affect your life as much as the exposure.

fuck yeah...where's my rep? lol

Hahahaha that thud smiley made me giggle. That's got to be the cutest smiley I've ever seen! I love you Embryo!

I can't speak as an OCSM (I'd make a terrible one anyways for a multitude of reasons) but no matter what happens with Miss Freeones, you are still amazing at what you do and as long as people get the opportunity to see you and converse with you then your star will continue to shine.

We have a lot of great OCSMs here and in taking the time to fraternize among us I feel puts you in that same category regardless of whether you are not the type that seems to appeal to the so called "masses". Your appeal is still off the charts which is something that has been mentioned many times before so I may be entering borderline redundant territory there. That's my bad.

It is of course your decision whether or not to enter the Miss Freeones competition. Mandy knows a thing or two and I really can't add anything to what she said because she made her points quite fantastically (all I could do was rep her for it, which I did!). I wasn't around for the competition last year but I do think you belong there just as much as every other participant. Regardless, you keep doing your thing and continue to be awesome.

How about a song?
rock-smiley.gif

Harley.... running in this contest is all about exposure for yourself, not really winning. I knew last year I had just about ZERO chance of winning any of the 3 categories i was in, and this year all I can really expect to have any kind of showing in at all is the OCSM (I don't do Cams and I can't go for Adult Model or Newcomer this year) and we already know that Briana, Miss, and Sabrina with their legions of adoring fans (and rightfully so!) will probably be the top three this year. Seriously....I'm hoping I make it to the 3rd round, I can't expect more. BUT.....I will be active as always, maybe more so than I have been, because there will be so many new people coming in. Do you have any idea how many guys turned 18 this year?!! Over 4 MILLION! That's a hole lot of hormone crazed hard ons looking for their dream girl! I'm going to give them all I can and hope that they give in return ;)

But the exposure is where it is at. You never know when a guy is going to find you for the very first time and HAS to have every bit of material you have out there!

You're right...Freeones IS all about exposure, and it benefits ALL of us that they have marketed themselves so well. Most of all you need to put yourself in position to market YOURSELF with this contest, having as much content ready to go as you can so that the best of you is out there for anyone who falls in love with your look! You have such a gorgeous... Angelina Jolie type look.... The has got to be a way to tap into that for yourself.

Don't pass up the free exposure and surely a boost in traffic to your site because you may not win.....winning wouldn't affect your life as much as the exposure.

fuck yeah...where's my rep? lol

Nice!