• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Voting for Miss FreeOnes 2010 has OFFICIALLY started!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can draw a reasonable correlation between the size of her Yahoo group and her vote tally here, let's see it. With regard to her position in this site, she does seem to be among the most popular; however, popularity doesn't exempt her or anyone who might have been rigging votes for her, if that is the case. Regardless of whether she withdrew of her own accord or if she was forcibly removed, this is something that she herself should be explaining to her fans and all those who voted for her. I know you are looking for answers (honestly, we all are); however, simply accusing Freeones of fixing the vote doesn't seem plausible, unless they've found a candidate that refuses the cash prize.

She has better things to do with her time then worry about helping to promote Freeones...

http://twitter.com/thereallisaann

Freeones is great, don't get me wrong, I think they just jumped to the conclusion prematurely that she must be cheating if she's getting so many votes.

Ok, it may not be rigged, but why then has the "Top Voters List" not changed in the slightest in over 2 weeks????

Dawn32ddd

Official Checked Star Member
My regular top 10 until now (alphabetical):

Abbey Brooks (daily)
Brandy Talore
Bree Olson
Dawn Allison (daily)
Dylan Ryder
Eve Laurence (daily)
Jelena Jensen
Kagney Linn Karter
Natasha Nice (daily)
Naughty Allie

Sometimes one of the non-daily girls is 'exchanged' for another nice lady.

I confess though: I really miss the natural voluptuous busty princesses, like Brook Little, Christy Marks, Katerina Hartlova, Karina Hart, Wendy Star et al.

Apart from that: on a desert island, with only a Personal Comp as friend, I would be very happy with my regular Top 10! :rubbel:

:D

Thanks Shorty!!! Glad you like so!!

d549i.jpg

She has better things to do with her time then worry about helping to promote Freeones...

http://twitter.com/thereallisaann

Freeones is great, don't get me wrong, I think they just jumped to the conclusion prematurely that she must be cheating if she's getting so many votes.

Ok, it may not be rigged, but why then has the "Top Voters List" not changed in the slightest in over 2 weeks????

How could FreeOnes jump to this conclusion? If it were true, the entire top 5 would have been disqualified. As for why the top voters list hasn't changed, it could easily be attributed to the fact that the top contestants are the most popular girls and also those who regularly post here, thus garnering the most votes. It's understandable that Lisa Ann would be highly pissed, but please wait and draw a conclusion AFTER a representative of FreeOnes explains their actions; Lisa fan or not, it's not worth your personal risk of being banned.

How could FreeOnes jump to this conclusion?.

We don't know that they have. We know they have rules and from what Roald said early on in the thread, they have ways of screening the votes to make sure they are legit. Accusing someone of cheating here is not something to be done frivously and without proof. Freeones needs to step up to the plate and provide some explanation about what is going on.

So,Lisa Ann is out (dammit),but that means a spot on my rotation opened up......I'm open to persuasion.:D

WHO? Dors Feline

WHY? Numerous reasons...

1. Recently, someone posted a comment on Dors Feline's FreeOnes page (http://www.freeones.com/html/d_links/Dors_Feline/).

The comment reads, "Some of her shoots promote eating and fatness, while she's on the edge of being fat herself:( Nevertheless, I like her face and tits."

If you think this comment is inappropriate, unnecessarily shallow, or hurtful, which in reality, it is, Dors deserves your vote.

2. Unlike some contestants, she has been active on this thread as well as others, going so far as to post new pics in appreciation.

3. Due to that fact that she is currently ranked #51, she could definitely use and would appreciate your vote to get her into the next round.

....shall I continue?

Status
Not open for further replies.