• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Voting for Miss FreeOnes 2010 has OFFICIALLY started!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion it is pointless to continue voting until some explanation is provided. I didn't vote for Lisa Ann, never would, but you can't just drop someone off a ballet and not give that person or her fans the reasons behind your decision.

Agree

If you freeones want us to trust you , please let us to see your evidence about Lisa Ann. I think it is not logical move to remove one of the most popular Star.

Important Question: Does anybody know why the Graph or stat system is not active ???

for example: http://missfreeones.com/stats_Sophie_Dee.html

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
In my opinion it is pointless to continue voting until some explanation is provided. I didn't vote for Lisa Ann, never would, but you can't just drop someone off a ballet and not give that person or her fans the reasons behind your decision.

I think we do deserve an explanation, don't we? :dunno:

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member

I am pretty sure Freeones told her why. They may not have shared it on here for a reason. If you really want to know ask Roald. He may or may not tell you why.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Alright folks, enough of the wild speculation. NOBODY has been kicked out due to cheating.

There is a requirement the contestants need to meet in order to stay eligable to comepete in the contest. The requirement wasn't met so unfortunately we had to take her off the contestant list. I'm sure this will make some fans sad, but this is a contest and there are rules.

And once again for the hard of seeing...THIS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH CHEATING!

So, in essence, at least in Lisa Ann's case (according to her twitter posts) with her allegations of FreeOnes cheating and falsely accusing her of vote fraud, it's really sour grapes from not meeting eligibility requirements, correct?

Ok so anyone know any good jokes? I could really use a laugh. hahaha
xoxox
Nikki Nova
please vote for me everyone!
http://missfreeones.com/biography_Nikki_Nova.html

I am a fan of dark and somewhat edgy humor so I will try a few on this crowd to test the reaction.

What do you call a black guy who flies a plane?.....

A pilot. You fucking racist.

An older man and a young boy are walking together through a deep dark forrest. The little boy turns to the man and says
"Mister. I don't like these woods. It's scarry out here"
The man turns to the little boy and says.
"Think of how I feel. I have to walk back this way alone"

I am a fan of dark and somewhat edgy humor so I will try a few on this crowd to test the reaction.

What do you call a black guy who flies a plane?.....

A pilot. You fucking racist.

An older man and a young boy are walking together through a deep dark forrest. The little boy turns to the man and says
"Mister. I don't like these woods. It's scarry out here"
The man turns to the little boy and says.
"Think of how I feel. I have to walk back this way alone"

That's sick....I LOVE IT!

Vim Fuego

Banned
Hi everyone. I am feeling a bit better. I just wanted to say thanks for the votes and the nice messages. This thread has grown so much since Friday night. I will try and catch up on it tonight or tomorrow. I thought I would share some pics from my Hooters set. Yes I did actually work there for almost three years. :)

Great pics. Glad to know you're getting better.

I hear jokes are the order of the day......

what men would do if they had a vagina for a day
10. Immediately go shopping for zucchini and cucumbers.

9. Squat over a hand-held mirror for an hour and a half.

8. See if they could finally do the splits.

7. See if it's truly possible to launch a ping pong ball 20 feet.

6. Cross their legs without rearranging their crotch.

5. Get picked up in a bar in less than 10 minutes ... BEFORE closing time.

4. Have consecutive multiple orgasms and still be ready for more without sleeping first.

3. Go to the gynecologist for a pelvic exam and ask to have it recorded on video.

2. Sit on the edge of the bed and pray for breasts too.

1. Finally find that damned G-spot.

what women would do if they had a penis for a day
10. Get ahead faster in corporate America.

9. Get a blow job.

8. Find out what is so fascinating about beating the meat.

7. Pee standing up while talking to other men at a urinal.

6. Determine WHY you can't hit the bowl consistently.

5. Find out what it's like to be on the other end of a surging orgasm.

4. Touch yourself in public without thought as to how improper it may seem.

3. Jump up and down naked with an erection to see if it feels as funny as it looks.

2. Understand the scientific reason for the light refraction which occurs between a man's eyes and the ruler situated next to his member which causes two inches to be added to the final measurement.

1. Repeat number 9......

Vim Fuego

Banned
The more puerile the better though.

The teacher asked little Johnny to use the word " definitely " in a sentence.

Little Johnny replies, "Teacher, do farts have lumps in them?"

The Teacher says, "Of course not Johnny,"

To which Johnny replies, "Then I have definitely shat my pants".

Status
Not open for further replies.