• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Voting for Miss FreeOnes 2010 has OFFICIALLY started!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHO? Dors Feline

WHY? Numerous reasons...

1. Recently, someone posted a comment on Dors Feline's FreeOnes page (http://www.freeones.com/html/d_links/Dors_Feline/).

The comment reads, "Some of her shoots promote eating and fatness, while she's on the edge of being fat herself:( Nevertheless, I like her face and tits."

If you think this comment is inappropriate, unnecessarily shallow, or hurtful, which in reality, it is, Dors deserves your vote.

2. Unlike some contestants, she has been active on this thread as well as others, going so far as to post new pics in appreciation.

3. Due to that fact that she is currently ranked #51, she could definitely use and would appreciate your vote to get her into the next round.

....shall I continue?

agree miss freeones does not have to look a certain way if there here its for a reason but who wants someone who does not interact with there fans remember differnt strokes for differnt folks

Lisa Ann is saying Freeones dumped her for allegedly cheating. Every story has at least two sides so I will wait to hear what Freeones has to say before drawing any conclusions.

Where are you getting this info from? :dunno:

Just go to the voting page....she was in 4th place at last posted count....the same position she's been in for over 2 weeks....as well, no other girl's position change had been posted in over 2 weeks....and you'll see she's no longer on the list at all.

Plus, just read her Twitter...

http://twitter.com/thereallisaann

I won't go to twitter (I hate that site), but from what I gather from others she says she was kicked out, correct? I'm sure an explanation from a mod/admin is coming, but they probably have other things to do as well though so we'll have to be patient :)

Just wanted to pop on and say that I miss you guys. I am still sick and feel horrible. For those who voted for me, thank you very much. I really appreciate the support.

slide05.jpg

:DLet me be the one who will deliver you from those ropes !!:hatsoff:

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
Hi everyone. I am feeling a bit better. I just wanted to say thanks for the votes and the nice messages. This thread has grown so much since Friday night. I will try and catch up on it tonight or tomorrow. I thought I would share some pics from my Hooters set. Yes I did actually work there for almost three years. :)

img_1859.jpg

img_1860.jpg

img_1868.jpg

img_1880.jpg

img_1911.jpg

img_2001.jpg

img_1893.jpg

agree miss freeones does not have to look a certain way if there here its for a reason but who wants someone who does not interact with there fans remember differnt strokes for differnt folks

I agree, and naturally we all have our favourites here as well as a certain "look" that we prefer, but to actually directly tell someone directly in a derogatory manner why you don't an aspect of their person (plastic surgery doesn't count) is way too much.

I've seen conduct like this cause people to get banned previously.

I agree, and naturally we all have our favourites here as well as a certain "look" that we prefer, but to actually directly tell someone directly in a derogatory manner why you don't an aspect of their person (plastic surgery doesn't count) is way too much.

ok so basicaly if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything

Jane Burgess

When you work in the adult industry you have to have thick skin. There are always idiots that are going to post stupid comments about you. When you put yourself out there, you know you are going to be judged and a lot of it is on your looks. I agree it is mean, but it is also to be expected.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
looks like claudia is back at #52. perhaps rebekah will be back at her original place. seems very confusing to me.

When you work in the adult industry you have to have thick skin. There are always idiots that are going to post stupid comments about you. When you put yourself out there, you know you are going to be judged and a lot of it is on your looks. I agree it is mean, but it is also to be expected.

You're right !! Let me give you my judgment ... You are beautiful !!!! :hatsoff:

KimoraKlein

Verified Babe
It would be nice to know whats happened, My opinion has changed alot now about voting contest. I also agree with Kimora Klein about pushing pople to vote for you, she is right "if you like me vote for me if not then dont" Im right there with her on that one for sure.

I dont want to ever read things about me like I read about the possiable winners that Im a spammer.

I have enjoyed being here and chatting to you guys even though some mmmmmmm make strange comments to me however most the time its great and I have met some cool people and the girls are so hot and its been great to be able to chat with them and hopfully work with them in the future.

So Im cool TOP 50 or not Im a happy camper and as Kimora Klein says about winning, I was never in it to win it so its a cool. :))))))

:nanner:
For thise who do want to win good luck and I suppose it will be a bit sad not to be in the next round but I will still support and chat with you guys xxx

Good to know that someone gets where I'm coming from!

Status
Not open for further replies.