• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Voting for Miss FreeOnes 2010 has OFFICIALLY started!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
I agree. You can see pics of them anywhere. Ive developed a really freaky fetish where i like to know more about the OCSM's interests and aspirations. Where are they from? what TV SHOws do they watch? what music do they listen to? my curiosity is piqued.

Hmmm good point. Here's some answers.

Where are they from?

I currently live in Tempe, AZ but I am from Miami, FL

What TV SHOws do they watch?

I like The First 48, Crime 360, Forensic Files, True Blood, Dexter, Curb your enthusiasm, Flight of the Concords, Chuck, Psych, Secret Girlfriend, etc.

What music do they listen to?

I love Linkin Park, Disturbed, Lady Gaga, Garbage, Depeche Mode, The Cure, and similar music.

Other fun stuff about me you may not know.

I am Spanish, Italian, Cuban and Indian. No we are not all dark :)

I have two dogs. Lola is a black german shepherd and Husker is a black lab.

I love to read. I just finished The Lovely Bones and yes, it made me cry.

I finally watched District 9.

I don't know why on sites like Twitter people make posting to their haters. Seems weird.

I hate onions and peppers.

Let me know if you have any questions. I would love to answer them. :)

AllyBenz

Verified Babe
No you can not. But there is alot of talent to vote for

Oh I know you were not talking to me... Just wanted my post to be longer is all.

You've never seen Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins have you? Its an 80's B movie. I like bad movies as well though Tremors was awesome.

Rebecca Jessop Hey the health comes first. I have not forgot about you. Hope you are feeling at least a bit better.

Can't lie never seen it, but I just looked it up and that looks like a movie I will have to get! Another great bad movie is Cabin Fever, the sex scene in it with Cerina Vincent is the best, especially when the guy poors Listerine on his dick afterwards. I have asked my family for the last 2 years to get me the Tremors trilogy, but they just laugh at me.

Jane Burgess

Hi Everybody, Sorry I have not chatted last day or 2 but I have been in bed with the flu and drugged up to the eye balls, not even enough energy to wank so it cant be a good thing. I just wanted to say even though I havent been posting PLEASE DONT FORGET ABOUT ME and please keep voting for me. Thank you so much for all the votes so far I have read a little from where I left off on the thread so I need to read more and thank you for voting for me which I will and hopefully I will feel better tomorrow and be able to chat and post again to you all. Please send me get well vibes and PLEASE KEEP VOTING get me in the top 50 for next round please. Thanks so much love ya's xxxx

Oh that sucks Rebecca. I hope that you feel better soon. I will help to remind them to vote for you while you are resting up.

AllyBenz

Verified Babe
No you can not. But there is alot of talent to vote for

Oh I know you were not talking to me... Just wanted my post to be longer is all.

You've never seen Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins have you? Its an 80's B movie. I like bad movies as well though Tremors was awesome.

Rebecca Jessop Hey the health comes first. I have not forgot about you. Hope you are feeling at least a bit better.

Can't lie never seen it, but I just looked it up and that looks like a movie I will have to get! Another great bad movie is Cabin Fever, the sex scene in it with Cerina Vincent is the best, especially when the guy poors Listerine on his dick afterwards. I have asked my family for the last 2 years to get me the Tremors trilogy, but they just laugh at me.

Jane Burgess

That is weird this posted twice and there was a few minutes between each posting.

Sports! Well another subject that I am not well versed in. However I am a fan of watching Hockey (more so live) Just so much action. Always something going on. I think sports are meant to be played and not watched. Yourself? Also the question below if you haven't answered already.

Favorite Movie? Why not ask my favorite finger... Hmmmmm Action movie is Remo Williams the adventure Begins. Overall that would take awhile.
Musician once again a tough one but lately really been digging on Joss Stone. Love her voice. Not bad to look at either.

Please say Go Leafs Go! Tell me your not a Habs fan :D

Its a fun movie so if you get a chance watch it. I actually own a copy of Cabin Fever bought it for halloween one year.

Jane Burgess What no Dollhouse... This is why its cancelled.
Don't like onions or peppers? How then do you have a Philly cheesesteak? Sheesh

Still waiting to vote today. Have to get it on the hour somehow.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608

"God damn it! What pancakes, you fuck?" :rofl: i love that movie.

Jane Burgess

Its a fun movie so if you get a chance watch it. I actually own a copy of Cabin Fever bought it for halloween one year.

Jane Burgess What no Dollhouse... This is why its cancelled.
Don't like onions or peppers? How then do you have a Philly cheesesteak? Sheesh

Still waiting to vote today. Have to get it on the hour somehow.

I love Cabin Fever. The old guy at the store cracked me up and the cop that loves to party all the time.

Yes I love the Dollhouse. I am still pissed it was canceled. Only two more episodes. :(

I live in AZ. Have you ever tried to get a good Philly here?

My 10 votes for the day:
Someone help these ladies...
1. Lisa Sparxxx - ranked 20th,
http://www.famehosted.com/2/126/flash/687/2921/120/113_d9071_01.html?pr=8&su=1&ad=47243
Check the link and then go to vote4Lisa.com
2. Lexxi Lockhart - Ranked 122
3. Kelly Divine - Ranked 55th - Can we get her in the top 50?
4. Maggie Green - Ranked 84th
5. Maya Divine - Ranked 112th
6. Ava Addams - Ranked 136th
7. Christine Vinson - Ranked 142nd = Still a JOKE!
8. Cali Logan - Ranked 89th.
9. Tiffany Preston - Ranked 108th
10. Rebecca Jessop - Ranked 74th

well i am voting for cali logan bree olson danielleftv ashli orion and sunny leone everyday the other 5 votes it depends,sometimes i change,but i votes in anna angel , naughty allie, xoxo leah , ally haze , shyla stylez and some others,but my 5 favourites in wich i vote everyday are bree , cali , ashli and danielle(a shame,tanner mayes,sara vandella and specially tori black aren´t in this contest) . Probably bree olson will win this one easily.By the way,after the 31st january,when the top 50 are elected,we ll have a second round just with those top 50??

Hi Everybody, Sorry I have not chatted last day or 2 but I have been in bed with the flu and drugged up to the eye balls, not even enough energy to wank so it cant be a good thing. I just wanted to say even though I havent been posting PLEASE DONT FORGET ABOUT ME and please keep voting for me. Thank you so much for all the votes so far I have read a little from where I left off on the thread so I need to read more and thank you for voting for me which I will and hopefully I will feel better tomorrow and be able to chat and post again to you all. Please send me get well vibes and PLEASE KEEP VOTING get me in the top 50 for next round please. Thanks so much love ya's xxxx

Not to worry babe!... ;)

I hope you feel better soon, i have been voting for you everyday :lovecoupl

... as for the wanking, i haven't stopped... you should see the amount of spunk over the picture of you i printed out, i'll have to show you a piccy next time :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.