• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Voting for Miss FreeOnes 2010 has OFFICIALLY started!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllyBenz

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
I'm gonna try some truth here. I know wierd right? Really I can find pics and videos... But to get to know them and thier thoughts is something I can't just look up. I would like to know more about the ladies and what kind of thoughts they have. :cool: Might make me unpopular with the rest of you but just my :2 cents:

Tell me your thoughts and I'll tell you mine!

Several of the girls have personal forums at Freeones and that is the best place to get their opinions on whatever subject interests you.

Seems me and you are having a small disagreement. I know of thier forums and for the ladies I follow I visit them all the time. I was not saying they have to post pictures but I was responding to Vicky Vette's comment that she could text Sunny Lane and have her post pictures. While I'd love Sunny to post some pics.. I'd rather just see her show up a post for awhile. Thats all I was trying to say.

shandafay Welcome to the board. Always enjoy new people.

AllyBenz

Verified Babe
Ok give me a subject to give my thoughts on. Although I will tell you I am no fan of politics or religion. Oh and since we have never talked before :hi:

How about sports? Good thing you don't want to talk Politics or religion, I'm traveling right now and I'm exhausted, think it would put me to bed. Hello to you to!

How about sports? And hello to you to!
Sports! Well another subject that I am not well versed in. However I am a fan of watching Hockey (more so live) Just so much action. Always something going on. I think sports are meant to be played and not watched. Yourself? Also the question below if you haven't answered already.
Well uh,....whats your favorite movie/musician?

Favorite Movie? Why not ask my favorite finger... Hmmmmm Action movie is Remo Williams the adventure Begins. Overall that would take awhile.
Musician once again a tough one but lately really been digging on Joss Stone. Love her voice. Not bad to look at either.

and while I am hanging around xxx

turboBoots121.jpg

ChainHose005.jpg

WhiteDressCameltoe1706.jpg

Hi Miss Hybrid !! :wave2:
WOW !! Nice to see you posting your sexy pics on this thread too !!!:nanner:
You look absolutely AMAAAAAAAZING !!!! :bowdown:
Anyway, I"ll be voting for you EVERYDAY, so keep posting your awesome photos,
and I sure hope LOTS of other guys vote for you also, because you definitely deserve
to be in the top 50 by the end of the month!! Good Luck !!!

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Sports! Well another subject that I am not well versed in. However I am a fan of watching Hockey (more so live) Just so much action. Always something going on. I think sports are meant to be played and not watched. Yourself? Also the question below if you haven't answered already.

Favorite Movie? Why not ask my favorite finger... Hmmmmm Action movie is Remo Williams the adventure Begins. Overall that would take awhile.
Musician once again a tough one but lately really been digging on Joss Stone. Love her voice. Not bad to look at either.

HAHAHA thats hilarious. you thought i was asking you.:rofl:

AllyBenz

Verified Babe

Oh boy, favorite movie, I like bad movies (so people tell me), Tremors, it doesn't get much better than that, although Frankinfish is a close second!! Favorite musician, I just don't have one right now, I flip the station the entire time.

Rebecca Jessop

Hi Everybody, Sorry I have not chatted last day or 2 but I have been in bed with the flu and drugged up to the eye balls, not even enough energy to wank so it cant be a good thing. I just wanted to say even though I havent been posting PLEASE DONT FORGET ABOUT ME and please keep voting for me. Thank you so much for all the votes so far I have read a little from where I left off on the thread so I need to read more and thank you for voting for me which I will and hopefully I will feel better tomorrow and be able to chat and post again to you all. Please send me get well vibes and PLEASE KEEP VOTING get me in the top 50 for next round please. Thanks so much love ya's xxxx

Hi Everybody, Sorry I have not chatted last day or 2 but I have been in bed with the flu and drugged up to the eye balls, not even enough energy to wank so it cant be a good thing. I just wanted to say even though I havent been posting PLEASE DONT FORGET ABOUT ME and please keep voting for me. Thank you so much for all the votes so far I have read a little from where I left off on the thread so I need to read more and thank you for voting for me which I will and hopefully I will feel better tomorrow and be able to chat and post again to you all. Please send me get well vibes and PLEASE KEEP VOTING get me in the top 50 for next round please. Thanks so much love ya's xxxx

I haven't forgotten about ya...I'm still voting for you everyday. Hope you feel better. :)

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Oh boy, favorite movie, I like bad movies (so people tell me), Tremors, it doesn't get much better than that, although Frankinfish is a close second!! Favorite musician, I just don't have one right now, I flip the station the entire time.

wow i feel like i know you already.

Can I give 10 votes to one girl? Abbey brooks
No you can not. But there is alot of talent to vote for
HAHAHA thats hilarious. you thought i was asking you.:rofl:
Oh I know you were not talking to me... Just wanted my post to be longer is all.
You've never seen Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins have you? Its an 80's B movie. I like bad movies as well though Tremors was awesome.

Rebecca Jessop Hey the health comes first. I have not forgot about you. Hope you are feeling at least a bit better.

My 10 votes for the day:
Someone help these ladies...
1. Lisa Sparxxx - ranked 20th,
http://www.famehosted.com/2/126/flash/687/2921/120/113_d9071_01.html?pr=8&su=1&ad=47243
Check the link and then go to vote4Lisa.com
2. Lexxi Lockhart - Ranked 122
3. Kelly Divine - Ranked 55th - Can we get her in the top 50?
4. Maggie Green - Ranked 84th
5. Maya Divine - Ranked 112th
6. Ava Addams - Ranked 136th
7. Christine Vinson - Ranked 142nd = Still a JOKE!
8. Cali Logan - Ranked 89th.
9. Tiffany Preston - Ranked 108th
10. Rebecca Jessop - Ranked 74th

I send you verything you need to feel better...I'll never miss you and I'll always vote for you!You're one of the best girl that I've discovered through this contest (with Brynn Vyndetta, Dee Dee Deluxx, Elektra Knight, Miss Hybryd and Mariah Milano)

My best wishes for your health!!

Status
Not open for further replies.