• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Voting for Miss FreeOnes 2010 has OFFICIALLY started!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member
Also voting for danielle ftv , Ashli Orion , cali logan , the other votes it depends on my mood lol.By the way,i find hard to understand howcome Ashli Orion and cali logan are not on the top 50.the same with anna angel.Hope they climb up in the list and hopefully Bree wins this!

I am happy that you are voting for me sweetie. Thanks so much for your support.

Or get in here with me Vicky?

SpaPink115.jpg

SpaPink (1).jpg

I would love that also. ;) :nanner:

rebekahdee

Official Checked Star Member
Sorry I havent posted any photos to keep me in your votes the last few days but I have been on my sick bed with flu :crying: Over the worst now and ready to launch myself back onto your daily voting list - I hope you didnt forget me already?!

I promised you a couple of photos from my time with mother of all MILF's in the UK - Jan B! It had been ages since we saw eachother and we had lots of fun starting with a snowball fight outside - of course, being the frivolous pair we are, it turned a little naughty with topless action outdoors before we headed inside to warm eachother up! The other girl in the photos is a new model who was shooting for my Foot Fetish website and couldnt resist getting in on the action! Her name is Missy and she has fabulous boobies too! See what you think!

Has that helped me back into your thoughts? Look out for more naughty photos and dont forget me in your daily voting habits!

Hugs
Rebekah.x

Just to let you guys know.... from Bree's twitter

"No offense to any of the girls but, I WILL win. I have too much drive not to. I'm not even trying right now! It lasts 3 mo! Ha!"

I am thinking about calling it quits.... :1orglaugh Is that like a Joe Namath moment?

If this is true I think it was a joke and most people will take it that way. :1orglaugh

Read the comments other stars have left about Bree Olson. They all have said she is one of the nicest ladies you will ever meet.

So why have you posted this comment here?
I think it is you who is having the Joe Namath moment. :2 cents:

today my votes are for:
Brynn Vyndetta (I can't stop thinking at you!)
Rebecca Jessop (I hope you are well)
Dee Dee Deluxx (Always one of my fav)
Miss Hybrid (thanks for your answers)
Nina Mercedez (beautiful)
Mariah Milano (I want you to get into the top 10)

Brynn Vyndetta (Moving up...if you have a free vote, help Brynn get into the top 50 :))
Eva Angelina
Jane Burgess
Joanna Angel
Mariah Milano
Miss Hybrid
Nina Mercedez
Rebecca Jessop
Rebekah Dee
Vicky Vette

I keep dropping more and more "big" names, and adding more and more active members. Wonder why...:rolleyes:

Vicky Vette will finish ahead of Bree Olson and you can take that to the bank. Vicky is a master tactician and would never be so foolish as to make a victory comment like that. All Bree has managed to do is light a fire under her competitors and she will be the one getting burned.

I hope everyone continues to show support for the European girls. They came into this contest as clear underdogs but have campaigned like real champs. I only wish Team Canada had followed their example.

Even if Mandy Muffin finishes last she can hold her head high. At least she made the effort to register for the contest while a lot of the top stars didn't.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vicky-vette said:
Vicky Vette[/URL][/B], post: 4041521, member: 99191"]Me too... speaking strictly for myself... Bree is gonna have to use every inch of her delicious body and mind to beat this Norwegian viking...

We are used to pillaging and plundering... I guess I am gonna have to get my armor double plated.....

Vicky Vette Loved the viking picture. Has me thinking of plundering!

Bree Olson well that is a bold statement... However I'd like to point out quite a few of the girls aren't trying or are apathetic. Not here to make any predections but I suspect you'll do quite well for yourself.

I dont think there is really any excuse for not trying (unless your currently ill like Rebecca Jessop). The fans, not to mention Freeones who are putting up the $15,000, deserve better than to have someone think they can take a free ride to the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.