• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Voting for Miss FreeOnes 2010 has OFFICIALLY started!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Or get in here with me Vicky?

SpaPink115.jpg

SpaPink (1).jpg

LisaSparxxx

Just to let you guys know.... from Bree's twitter

"No offense to any of the girls but, I WILL win. I have too much drive not to. I'm not even trying right now! It lasts 3 mo! Ha!"

I can see where Bree is coming from..

All votes are deleted after each round, (at least that's what I thought I read) so I see a lot of girls pacing themselves and not driving their fans crazy asking for votes every minute of the day.. I might be wrong. Then again I see other girls going all out a grabbing all the votes they can. So a lot of strategies are in play already..

I would love to move up on the list rankings but in fear of chasing off fans I have not used all my avenues *yet..

However with that said.....

LisaSparxxx

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vicky-vette said:
Vicky Vette[/URL][/B], post: 4040944, member: 99191"]I am now the webmaster for Sara Jay

Oh crap I did not know that. I have several links of Sara's up in my members area. Looks like I might be wasting some of her traffic. ugh..

Any girls that would like to come over to my jacuzzi and discuss the finer points of the Freeones competition are welcome...

I wear a dress and walk on heels in the weekends, can I cum over?

Vim Fuego

Banned
I can see where Bree is coming from..

All votes are deleted after each round, (at least that's what I thought I read) so I see a lot of girls pacing themselves and not driving their fans crazy asking for votes every minute of the day.. I might be wrong. Then again I see other girls going all out a grabbing all the votes they can. So a lot of strategies are in play already..

I would love to move up on the list rankings but in fear of chasing off fans I have not used all my avenues *yet..

However with that said.....

I also have a strategy. I just know who I'm going to vote for. It doesn't bother me whether any of the girls post or not, it's irrelevant to me. All what is matters is that I know who I'd like to 'scuttle' given half the chance :)

Having said all that, I am open to all forms of bribery throughout the process of this competition to gain my vote.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander

danielleftv

Today I changed my list and added my votes to those active ones... coudlnt disregard your endeavor and beauty of course :D Keep bein in touch :glugglug:

Danielle FTV

Thanks for your vote sweetie. Sorry it took so long to say thanks btw. I just got back from the AVN's in Vegas and it took me awhile to recover.

danielleftv

I'll try and hold off posting my votes daily, - thus this is basically my weekend votes went. All in the space of a week i've gone from voting 4 of the same people daily, then 6 and now i currently have 8 standard votes.... and 2 spare/random/swinging votes.

Danielle FTV

Thanks for your vote babe.

danielleftv

I just posted my votes for today and here they are in alphabetical order:

Danielle FTV

I have been up to this point sticking with same 10 girls everyday. As much as it pains me (I don't like going back on my word) I think I will have to switch a few of them up mostly because I have seen and read enough on this thread to tell which contestants are enjoying the spirit of it by interacting with board members and are themselves active members here and others who just threw their names in a hat. That said I wish the best of luck to everyone of the girls in the contest. :bowdown::thumbsup:

Thanks for your vote again sweetie. Kisses for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.