• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Voting for Miss FreeOnes 2010 has OFFICIALLY started!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
Originally Posted by Mariahxxx
My question to you guys is how can you continue to vote for girls that do not thank you or earn your votes

very good point.

Vote Brynn Vyndetta & Jane Burgess to round two

Brynn VynDetta

You both get my vote every day. It's great having you on the fourm.Being beautiful doesn’t heart either.

Awesome! hehe Thanks so much! :) I just went to take a nap and this is great to come back to. hehe

With that post you have secured a spot in my voting list...and the only girl I can drop is Brandy Taylor :cool: I feel like Brian Burke lol (for those who know who he is). Best of luck Brynn!

Thank you! =) I'm glad there are people out there reading and having fun with me hehe.

Brynn VynDetta, I'll vote for you. You are hot and rock. Thanks for approving me in your yahoo group. I have sent you an email including my picture in my tennis attire after playing tennis. Good luck babes.

I will check it out right now! Thank you for your vote!

Wow brynn!!! Finally you've post something of your hidden treasures!!! ;) It's a pity couldn't give you more votes!!

I share my treasures! hehe =)

Here's the psycho crazed naughty school girl look! lol

Attachments

• Picture 370.jpg
    Picture 370.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 255
My question to you guys is how can you continue to vote for girls that do not thank you or earn your votes? Many of these girls including 2 in the top 5 didn't even register themselves according to their posts on another forum when they said they didn't even know they were entered in mid December!

I think a lot of those votes are from people who aren't members of freeones or aren't regulars on this thread. I started the same way. But since the beginning girls like Lisa Ann, Diamond Foxxx (who is one of my favorites), Nikki Benz and others have been taken off my voting list for Jane burgess, Rebecca Jessop and Nina Mercedez. Most recently Mariah Milano has become a regular, and just today Brynn Vyndetta became a vote for me. It's all because of how interactive and friendly you girls are (not to mention how hot you girls are!). But I do think it should be more then just a who's the most popular pageant.

My question to you guys is how can you continue to vote for girls that do not thank you or earn your votes? Many of these girls including 2 in the top 5 didn't even register themselves according to their posts on another forum when they said they didn't even know they were entered in mid December!

:)

EXACTLY!!!

I'll only vote for girls that thank me, are active &/or are new to see if I get a thank you if not I wont vote for again!!

If youve noticed even though I dont get a TY from ya I'll still vote for ya cuz youve been active!!! :lovecoupl

...Oh & thanx for the pics!!

Brynn VynDetta

Hey,Brynn Vyndetta and Rebecca Jessop , if i vote for you every day of the week are you gonna let me motor boat you both?. ;)

Definitely a good motorboat! :lovecoupl

Today's votes went to:

Rebecca Jessop:D
Vicky Vette
Bree Olson
Shyla Stylez
Nina Mercedez
Kita Zen:angels:
Mariah Milano
Lisa Sparxxx
Rebekah Dee
Brynn Vyndetta

Thank you!!

Good selection and choice.

I have finished all my ten votes for today. I shall continue tomorrow voting for those models who are frequently posting and interacting with us the voters.

Nina Mercedez
Rebecca Jessop
Brynn Vyndetta
Rebekah Dee
Vicky Vette
Mariah Milano
Saffron Taylor
Jelena Jensen
September Carrino
Candy Moore

The lisitng tend to change over time. Definitely, Nina Mercedez, Rebecca Jessop, Brynn Vyndetta etc are consistent in my voting list due to the facts that they are consistent posting and interacting with us in here. They earn our votes. Good luck babes.

*MUAHS* Thank you! =)

That looks great Brynn. I like the design and the colors you picked. You are also not just a webcam girl. You are beautiful, nice, and funny. That is why I vote for you every day. You are real and not just on here because you want something. Now show me your boobs. :nanner::nanner::bowdown:

Thank you Janie! *muahs* you active OCSM hotty! xoxo
:lovecoupl

Originally Posted by AsawaMararItih View Post [B said:
Brynn Vyndetta[/B], I'll vote for you. You are hot and rock. Thanks for approving me in your yahoo group. I have sent you an email including my picture in my tennis attire after playing tennis. Good luck babes.

I will check it out right now! Thank you for your vote![/QUOTE]

Brynn, you have a yahoo group? How could I join, if it isn't too much trouble to ask? :)

Excellent point...you know I keep saying my list is final, but one of those inactive woman might just find their vote goes towards you now. I've only been really active here recently, and I'm slowly discovering which women are the ones that are active and as I do, they're getting my vote. :D

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/brynn-vyndetta said:
Brynn Vyndetta[/URL][/B], post: 4031447, member: 56374"]Thank you Daddysal and Eddyb!

My Pleasure….. It’s great that you take the time to chat with your fans besides being HOT HOT HOT

Vote jane Burgess and Brynn Vyndetta into round two of Miss Freeones 2010

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
hey guys...long night after the awards and parties but I'm up and getting ready to fly back home. I'm not a Vegas person and when it's cold this place is downright annoying! :)
Congrats to all the award winners...Sunny Leone edged me in the Web Starlet category by a hair I was told...they didn't decide the winner of that category until yesterday morning! It was the last one and someone at AVN told me last night on the red carpet that they had a hard time making a final decision. I'm not upset....Sunny brings it and she has been a solid performer for years. She deserved to win, no question.

I'll post some pics when I get home and these are going to be my best ones posted to date! :)

Have a great Sunday everyone enjoy football and relax a little! :)

someday they will show us the affection and gratitude that we so desperately crave from them. :iloveyou:

anyways speaking for myself i have not voted for those ungrateful beotches that you are insinuating. i kinda hope you make it to the top five that confrontational attitude really turns me on.:thumbsup: Im usually not good at compassion but i actually genuinely feel bad that you didnt win that award.

Jane Burgess

Pretty is good. :D In fact, any picture is a good picture. ;)

Hehe, you made me blush.

And you made the right choice!! ;)

Thank you. I think so too.

Thanks your pics are very pretty and so are you.

Vote Jane Burgess to round two

Thank you. A girl can dream.

Originally Posted by Mariahxxx
My question to you guys is how can you continue to vote for girls that do not thank you or earn your votes

very good point.

That is true. Please vote for Brynn and I.

I think a lot of those votes are from people who aren't members of freeones or aren't regulars on this thread. I started the same way. But since the beginning girls like Lisa Ann, Diamond Foxxx (who is one of my favorites), Nikki Benz and others have been taken off my voting list for Jane Burgess, Rebecca Jessop and Nina Mercedez. Most recently Mariah Milano has become a regular, and just today Brynn Vyndetta became a vote for me. It's all because of how interactive and friendly you girls are (not to mention how hot you girls are!). But I do think it should be more then just a who's the most popular pageant.

Thank you. I am voting for the active ladies on here too.

1/10/10 votes:

Dana DeArmond
Red XXX
Brynn Vyndetta
Vicky Vette
Deauxma
Jane Burgess
Nina Mercedez
Rebecca Jessop
Christine Vinson
Mariah Milano

Thanks for the vote.

My votes today are

Jane Burgess
Brynn Vyndetta

my two favs

Anna Angel
Rebekah Dee
Ember Reigns

so far

Thank you. I am honored to be one of your favorites. :)

Today's Votes:
1. Lisa Sparxxx
2. Lexxxi Lockhart
3. Kelly Divine
4. Maggie Green
5. Maya Divine
6. Ava Addams
7. Christine Vinson
8. Spetember Carrino
9. Jane Burgess - Nice Postings!
10. Rebecca Jessop - Dig the effort!

Thank you. I love posting on here. So many nice people.

Vanessa Blue
Jane Burgess (who's moved up 7 spots from yesterday!!!)
Nina Mercedez
Sara Jay
Naughty Allie
Red XXX
Rebekah Dee
Deauxma
Rebecca Jessop
Ariel Rebel

Thank you. I didn't know I moved up 7 spots. Yippie.

I am going to stick with pretty pics for now. :)

02.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.