• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Voting for Miss FreeOnes 2010 has OFFICIALLY started!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/brynn-vyndetta said:
Brynn Vyndetta[/URL][/B], post: 4030116, member: 56374"]Hmmm... "Ploy" a maneuver or stratagem, as in conversation, to gain the advantage.

I'm not looking to gain an advantage. Nor am I gaining an advantage. I'm like number 140something lol and not moving. I'm just a webcam gal. I have NO PROBLEM taking some pics for some fans/friends and that's it.

You still get my vote every day along with Jane and Sasha Sparks.

Great, thanks for the extra work off deciding who to replace with you Brynn lol :) With that post you have secured a spot in my voting list...and the only girl I can drop is Brandy Taylor :cool: I feel like Brian Burke lol (for those who know who he is). Best of luck Brynn!

..... yet! "Keep it up" Brynn... your enthusiam is infectious :) :lovecoupl

I have included you in my voting listing. You are nice, rationale, kind hearted, down to earth, good attitude, supportive, sporting and not selfish. You deserve my vote. For your information, I already voted for you in the last few days.

Thanks for posting Rebekah Dee's awesome hot picture (thrushing an a soft pleasurable object inside her pussy).

Rebekah Dee, I'll vote for you.

Brynn VynDetta, I'll vote for you. You are hot and rock. Thanks for approving me in your yahoo group. I have sent you an email including my picture in my tennis attire after playing tennis.

Nina Mercedez, Rebecca Jessop, Jelena Jensen, Lisa Ann, September Carrino, Saffron Taylor and others who are kind to post and response to the voters and fans, I will vote for you accordingly. I am not bias, prejudice, double standards person. I'll consider and seriously givemy vote to any one of you. So work hard and interact with us frequently. Good luck babes.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/brynn-vyndetta said:
Brynn Vyndetta[/URL][/B], post: 4029664, member: 56374"]Thanks for your vote! :D

Wow brynn!!! Finally you've post something of your hidden treasures!!! ;) It's a pity couldn't give you more votes!!

should definitely be a tight contest among the BEAUTY GODDESSES.

haha you're awesome. Did I tell you that lately? :nanner:

oh no...you said that to me many times and this is one of the reason because I really love you and appreciate your work here! I think thet from now on you'll add so many new fans of you!! you're such a METAL chick...you rock!! (also my dick!!)

Kisses

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/rebecca-jessop said:
Rebecca Jessop[/URL][/B], post: 4027421, member: 48987"]No chics if you dont do it to me first :eek:

I'll never abandon girl like you that really love their fans and so gently answer to their req..and send us so many beautiful pics!!

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
Jane everytime I look there are more great pics of you thanks again.
Nice Red Dress:bowdown:

Vote for Jane Burgess for Miss Freeones 2010

Thank you for your support. Yes, vote for me.

Today's votes:

Jane Burgess
Mariah Milano
Miss Hybrid temporarily replaces Naughty Allie
, because of her beautiful pierced pussy
Nina Mercedez
Puma Swede
Rebecca Jessop
Rebekah Dee
Red XXX
Sarah Jay
Vicky Vette

In part due to the fact that I'm posting and voting from my phone today so have limited scope for looking at pictures

Thank you for the vote.

latest round of votes from the london uk panel. i believe i have a good mix of my faves plus those who, whilst they are relatively new names to myself, have participated with good humour & banter on this thread.

bree olson
jane burgess
lisa sparxxx
mariah milano
rebekah dee
rebecca jessop
red xxx
sara jay
sophie dee
sunny lane

regards,

Thanks for the vote.

Bree Olson
Brynn Vyndetta
Devon Michaels
Eva Angelina
Eve Laurence
Jane Burgess
Nina Mercedez
Joanna Angel
Rebecca Jessop
Vicky Vette

Now this is final...the only vote I changed was I swapped one out for Nina. She deserves my vote for all the lovely pictures she's posted here...Thank you. :thumbsup:

Yippie. Thanks for your vote.

Yay! lol hehe I could do this all day. muahs As freeones begins to hate me for all the pic approvals! ha I don't plan on winning, but I'd love to be in the top 50. Vicky and JaneB deserve to be there as well. And Sasha Sparks because well, I LOVE her. She's rockin' and we have similiar personalities.

xoxo Brynn

Thanks Brynn. I vote for you every day. I am pulling for you.

omg... :rofl: I love you, Vicky!! :D

And the problem is...? :confused: hehe ;)

It pains me to say this, but Justine is off of my original list due to apparent apathy (total post count:1) Getting that vote? Right now it's a coin toss between Brynn and Jane

Vote for us both. We are both active on here.

Here are some more pics. I saw that some of you wanted some hardcore pics, so I will post some of those later today. I already posted some anal pics in this thread.

19.jpg

23.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

Thank you for your support. Yes, vote for me.

Here are some more pics. I saw that some of you wanted some hardcore pics, so I will post some of those later today. I already posted some anal pics in this thread.

19.jpg

23.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

Thank you Jane...very pretty pictures. :D

Today's votes went to:

Rebecca Jessop:D
Vicky Vette
Bree Olson
Shyla Stylez
Nina Mercedez
Kita Zen:angels:
Mariah Milano
Lisa Sparxxx
Rebekah Dee
Brynn Vyndetta

Good selection and choice.

I have finished all my ten votes for today. I shall continue tomorrow voting for those models who are frequently posting and interacting with us the voters.

Nina Mercedez
Rebecca Jessop
Brynn Vyndetta
Rebekah Dee
Vicky Vette
Mariah Milano
Saffron Taylor
Jelena Jensen
September Carrino
Candy Moore

The lisitng tend to change over time. Definitely, Nina Mercedez, Rebecca Jessop, Brynn Vyndetta etc are consistent in my voting list due to the facts that they are consistent posting and interacting with us in here. They earn our votes. Good luck babes.

Jane Burgess

Good! I'm happy to make someone's day. hehe My website isn't up yet. Slow designer :( But save it to your favorites if you want! I think I might be a little naughtier than I used to be. heh! Here's what it will kinda look like!

brynnvyndetta.com
:wave:

That looks great Brynn. I like the design and the colors you picked. You are also not just a webcam girl. You are beautiful, nice, and funny. That is why I vote for you every day. You are real and not just on here because you want something. Now show me your boobs. :nanner::nanner::bowdown:

Mariahxxx

hey guys...long night after the awards and parties but I'm up and getting ready to fly back home. I'm not a Vegas person and when it's cold this place is downright annoying! :)
Congrats to all the award winners...Sunny Leone edged me in the Web Starlet category by a hair I was told...they didn't decide the winner of that category until yesterday morning! It was the last one and someone at AVN told me last night on the red carpet that they had a hard time making a final decision. I'm not upset....Sunny brings it and she has been a solid performer for years. She deserved to win, no question.

My question to you guys is how can you continue to vote for girls that do not thank you or earn your votes? Many of these girls including 2 in the top 5 didn't even register themselves according to their posts on another forum when they said they didn't even know they were entered in mid December!

I'll post some pics when I get home and these are going to be my best ones posted to date! :)

Have a great Sunday everyone enjoy football and relax a little! :)

Last edited:
hey guys...long night after the awards and parties but I'm up and getting ready to fly back home. I'm not a Vegas person and when it's cold this place is downright annoying! :)
Congrats to all the award winners...Sunny Leone edged me in the Web Starlet category by a hair I was told...they didn't decide the winner of that category until yesterday morning! It was the last one and someone at AVN told me last night on the red carpet that they had a hard time making a final decision. I'm not upset....Sunny brings it and she has been a solid performer for years. She deserved to win, no question.

My question to you guys is how can you continue to vote for girls that do not thank you or earn your votes? Many of these girls including 2 in the top 5 didn't even register themselves according to their posts on another forum when they said they didn't even know they were entered in mid December!

I'll post some pics when I get home and these are going to be my best ones posted to date! :)

Have a great Sunday everyone enjoy football and relax a little! :)

Excellent point...you know I keep saying my list is final, but one of those inactive woman might just find their vote goes towards you now. I've only been really active here recently, and I'm slowly discovering which women are the ones that are active and as I do, they're getting my vote. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.