• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Voting for Miss FreeOnes 2010 has OFFICIALLY started!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not very well today I wnt to the cinema on Thursday night and catch a cold as I didnt put enough clothes on and it was freezing yesterday I was cold all day and today I feel like poo, so I have been in bed trying to get well.
Thank you so much for your votes hun xxx

Get well soon sweetheart hope you'll be ok. :)

what movie did you go see?. and did you know you could mulit-quote posts?.

Rebecca Jessop

Official Checked Star Member
Rebecca Jessop is among my favourite busty model (she's big naturals beauty). I am a member of her Yahoo group.

By the way, she deserves my vote too.

Are you wow and your voting for me thats great, need to wake some of those yahoo members up I tell ya. All so shy

Thanks for the votes hunny your a star xxx

Rebecca Jessop

Rebecca Jessop

What a long post...I agree with what you say but not all the famous people once they become famous abandon their fans! I hope Rebecca don't do this to us!

No chics if you dont do it to me first :eek:

Rebecca Jessop

Exactly. Not all famous people, politicians and glamour busty models tend to abandon their fans, voters or subjects. Nina Mercedez is an example and passionate about her fans globally. She gets intouch personally with her fans globally. I hope Rebecca Jessop, Rebekah Dee and others are passionate with their fans globally. Good attitude and integrity is very important to each and every one of us to uphold. Not every body wants money. Some people wants power and popularity. Therefore, one has to be open minded, moderation and well balanced in life. It's a matter of survival to edge others in terms of sincerity and integrity.

Mwah xxxx

Rebecca Jessop

Rebecca Jessop

Rebecca Jessop

Rebecca Jessop

i've kept faith with yesterday's "team line-up". everyone's kept their place though i am waivering slightly after what's been posted of late.

abbey brooks
brandy talore
bree olson
holly west
lisa sparxxx
rebecca jessop
red xxx
sara jay
sophie dee
sunny lane

i'm off to have a lie down now.

Thank you so much for the votes, Im eeling more and more bad boo hoo :(

Rebecca Jessop

Rebecca Jessop

Jane Burgess

I totally effin agree. I went to vote and saw where she was. If I don't see Jane Burgess in the top 50, I will probably do something ^%%^$%^$ lol She's an ACTIVE OCSM who's HOT. HELLO?!

Vote her up or I'll come to your house and do bad awful naughty things to you. They may not be things you like... either. :fight:

PS get Vicky back up to 1 or 2 please. kthnx.

Thanks Brynn. I think they would love for you to do naughty things to them. I know I would.

Decided on 9 of my 10 votes today

Sara Jay
Jane Burgess
Naughty Allie
Nina Mercedez
Vanessa Blue
Deauxma
Ariel Rebel
Red XXX
Rebecca Jessop

Thank you for the vote. :)

Jane Burgess
Rebekah Dee
Ember Reigns
gets my vote today

Thanks for the vote, I appreciate it.

Bree Olson
Brynn Vyndetta
Devon Michaels
Eva Angelina
Eve Laurence
Jane Burgess
Jessica Jaymes
Joanna Angel
Rebecca Jessop
Vicky Vette

This is pretty much my finalized top ten...I'll be voting everyday for these girls until the end of the month. :)

Thank you for voting for me. :)

Im not sure it is really necessary for the girls to post a thank you here every time they get a vote. Going to the voting members profile page might be better. Will be supporting both Jane Burgess and Rebecca Jessop today again as usual. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the support. :)

I haven't voted for JanaB yet , but I'm gonna start doing it. she really deserve it.

Thank you. :)

I thought I would say thanks in one big thread. I really appreciate the votes and support. I am ok with not winning this contest, but it is nice to know that a lot of you support me. I am happy to be a member of this fine board.

Oh no, Janie's got a gun.

01.jpg

11.jpg

14.jpg

Rebecca Jessop

Rebecca Jessop (Another unknown to me and someone who has been active lately on the boards. Here's hoping you stick around after the contest.)

You dont need to hope darling I will be more active than ever, I have lots to tell and show you this year I will be making this th year of my career.

So speak with you soon
Thanks for having faith and voting for me lots of love xxx

Voting list > thank you > voting list > thank you > voting list > thank you etc. etc. :sleep: I hope Nina Mercedez shows up with another tutorial soon.

Rebecca Jessop

Today's votes:

Jane Burgess
Mariah Milano
Naughty Allie
Nina Mercedez
Puma Swede
Rebecca Jessop
Rebekah Dee
Red XXX
Sarah Jay
Vicky Vette

In part due to the fact that I'm posting and voting from my phone today so have limited scope for looking at pictures

Thanks for the vote baby dont work to hard mwah xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.