• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Voting for Miss FreeOnes 2010 has OFFICIALLY started!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the very real possibility of someone like Lisa Ann winning without even having posted. That could have disastrous consequences for future contests. Several top stars are not here this year. Who could blame hard campaigning girls like Nina Mercedes or Mariah Milano from staying away next year if the title can be won by some no show. Will people even bother to vote if more top girls opt out of this contest....I wonder.

HAppy Friday guys! I am off to shoot some sexy material today and a certain MILF might get it on the action - I will post pics if it happens!
In the meantime I shall be offline for a couple of days so I thought i would post another couple of photos to remind you to vote for me in the Miss Freeones Competition!
I shall post some naughtier ones if you guys get me through to the next round so if you do have a spare vote or two please think of me!
Thanks for all your lovely comments and compliments on the pics so far...keep them coming cos it makes me want to post more ;)

Enjoy!
R.xxx

Rebekah ---

You can count on my daily vote --- just as I can count on you for inspiring a daily hard-on. Now I think I need a shower, but a real one this time. xoXOxo

Brynn VynDetta

Official Checked Star Member
I'm just webcam girl! lol not super pretty and airbrushed all nice. AIRBRUSH ME! lol or paint me with something!

Master, cum fix this for me. ;) You have something hardcore to paint me with, right?

Attachments

• generated_2526317.gif
    generated_2526317.gif
    262.2 KB · Views: 151

Brynn VynDetta

Jane Burgess (Active on the boards, seems pretty cool, and shares the same birthday as me. Should be much higher up.)

)

I totally effin agree. I went to vote and saw where she was. If I don't see Jane Burgess in the top 50, I will probably do something ^%%^$%^$ lol She's an ACTIVE OCSM who's HOT. HELLO?!

Vote her up or I'll come to your house and do bad awful naughty things to you. They may not be things you like... either. :fight:

PS get Vicky back up to 1 or 2 please. kthnx.

Brynn VynDetta

Today I changed my list and added my votes to those active ones... coudlnt disregard your endeavor and beauty of course :D Keep bein in touch :glugglug:

Brynn Vyndetta
Christine Vinson
Danielle FTV
Jane Burgess
Lisa Sparxxx
Mariah Milano
Nikki Nova
Nina Mercedez
Rebecca Jessop
Sara Jay

Thank you for the vote! And the votes of the ladies who should be in there, imo. This is "Miss FREEONES 2010" Isn't it? hehe
Well, some who haven't been active should definitely get votes for just being so damn HOT. Some pros have a busy life. I get it... but c'mon freeones is the best site, ever!

rebekahdee

.....and that's Rebekah Dee on my vote list !

THanks babe - You are a star! Your support is very much appreciated! Mucho MUAH MUAH's atcha!

AsawarMararItah -Thank you also for your vote, I am 100% in agreement with you about the importance of staying in touch with supporters and fans. It would do a lot of people good to remember that they are only as important as the people who follow them and without you guys a lot of us would be working jobs we dont like. I for one appreciate each and every one of you for the loyalty and backing both in this competition and in general.

Gmatsuk - Thanks for your kind compliments.....how was your shower? I had a warm sticky one myself this morning ;) sadly no photos but I am sure there will be a re-run in my webcam with Evey tomorrow evening and of that I will have pics!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend, I am off to watch the Arsenal game on TV!

Rebekah.xxx
33% off membership in my January Sale + hardcore 2 girl & Stunt Cock webcam this Sunday!

Can I ask if there is really a guy out there who is basing his voting decisions on shoe size?

I have trouble believing that in bar somewhere we have one dude saying " Nina Mercedez is my girl....great tits" a second guy saying " Mariah Milano for me....awesome booty" and the third fellow saying "Shit ya, but did you guys get a look at Bree Olsen's shoe size?"

Can I ask if there is really a guy out there who is basing his voting decisions on shoe size?

I have trouble believing that in bar somewhere we have one dude saying " Nina Mercedez is my girl....great tits" a second guy saying " Mariah Milano for me....awesome booty" and the third fellow saying "Shit ya, but did you guys get a look at Bree Olsen's shoe size?"

Whoever you don't vote for will eventually find you and kick you in the balls. Would you prefer to be kicked by Bree with her lovely and petite size 5's or Nina (whom I adore btw) and her size 7's? Your choice my man. :helpme:

Thank you for the vote! And the votes of the ladies who should be in there, imo. This is "Miss FREEONES 2010" Isn't it? hehe
Well, some who haven't been active should definitely get votes for just being so damn HOT. Some pros have a busy life. I get it... but c'mon freeones is the best site, ever!

Yep, I understand it. I voted many times for those stars like Nikki Benz etc, because hey... I really like them :yesyes:
But it is also very nice to discuss here with "more real" girls, who are also perfect, even if not so famous and stuff. Everyone must like the way you girls are promoting themselves here, it cant be unresponsed :hatsoff: Must agree, that both freeones and especially this contest are pretty cool :thumbsup:

Says "soapmaster" dont exists. :( Cant vote.

hmm wonder if its because i wrote it without a capital S? :p

Have the same problem. Ive never managed to vote with my nick. Capitals should not be the problem, I tried. Finally I gave it up, cause I wouldnt go to LA anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.