• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Voting for Miss FreeOnes 2010 has OFFICIALLY started!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not jump to any conclusions here or start making false assumptions. At this point all we know is that Lisa Ann is not showing up on the list and that a few girls have dropped several spots. It could be just another server glitch for all we know.

I sure hope it's just a computer glitch because last night Miss Hybrid
was up one spot to 45 and just 9 hours later she's down to 52 ????? WT???
Hopefully one of the moderators will be able to tell us what happened
soon because it doesn't make any sense to me right now :dunno:
Anyway, let's just make sure we just keep voting for Miss Hybrid so that
we can get her BACK into the Top 50 where she belongs to BE, OK !!!!!!

Rebecca Jessop

Official Checked Star Member
^^Nice.:thumbsup:theres another smooth talkin playah. not as smooth as asawa though. He really knows how to charm the ladies.

Fuckin' A!
My votes are as follows:
Bree Olson
Brynn Vyndetta
Chica's Place
Christine Vinson
Danielle FTV
Jane Burgess
Mariah Milano
Nikki Nova
Nina Mercedez
Rebecca Jessop

Votes for Monday - going to come out with a surprise or two for the rest of January :D

Jane Burgess - hoping for a speedy recovery :), continuing the well wishes and plenty of votes!!
Brynn Vyndetta
Nikki Nova
Miss Hybrid
Vanilla DeVille - have voted previously, over the last few days i've taken more notice.... and WOW :), can't wait to see more (in terms of future projects and such)
Rebekah Dee
Rebecca Jessop
Kelly Divine
Allie Haze
Kimora Klein showing some support by voting :)

Damn...he gets oral,and I get love.....

Shit.

:D

My choices for tonight:

Brynn Vyndetta
Claudia Bluebell
Rebecca Jessop
Nikki Nova
Nina Mercedez
Jane Burgess
Mariah Milano
Vanilla DeVille
Lisa Ann
Miss Hybrid

Consider this a personal invite...:cool:

You're very welcome...

Thank you so much for all those votes, even if some were cheating, shame as I woke this morning at 67 when I went to bed I was at 61 ok its not the TOP 50 but however it was on the way there so I was disappointed to say the least, however I know have a difrent out look on the contest and I feel better already.
So Thank you for voting for me :lovecoupl

Hold tight then, it could get a bit bumpy!

BlackDressPond017.jpg

PW

I can join my force together with Mostafa and we'll be a faster ladder for your entry in the top 50 (Again!!)

Rebecca Jessop

Let's not jump to any conclusions here or start making false assumptions. At this point all we know is that Lisa Ann is not showing up on the list and that a few girls have dropped several spots. It could be just another server glitch for all we know.

It would be nice to know whats happened, My opinion has changed alot now about voting contest. I also agree with Kimora Klein about pushing pople to vote for you, she is right "if you like me vote for me if not then dont" Im right there with her on that one for sure.

I dont want to ever read things about me like I read about the possiable winners that Im a spammer.

I have enjoyed being here and chatting to you guys even though some mmmmmmm make strange comments to me however most the time its great and I have met some cool people and the girls are so hot and its been great to be able to chat with them and hopfully work with them in the future.

So Im cool TOP 50 or not Im a happy camper and as Kimora Klein says about winning, I was never in it to win it so its a cool. :))))))

:nanner:
For thise who do want to win good luck and I suppose it will be a bit sad not to be in the next round but I will still support and chat with you guys xxx

It would be nice to know whats happened, My opinion has changed alot now about voting contest. I also agree with Kimora Klein about pushing pople to vote for you, she is right "if you like me vote for me if not then dont" Im right there with her on that one for sure.

I dont want to ever read things about me like I read about the possiable winners that Im a spammer.

I have enjoyed being here and chatting to you guys even though some mmmmmmm make strange comments to me however most the time its great and I have met some cool people and the girls are so hot and its been great to be able to chat with them and hopfully work with them in the future.

So Im cool TOP 50 or not Im a happy camper and as Kimora Klein says about winning, I was never in it to win it so its a cool. :))))))

:nanner:
For thise who do want to win good luck and I suppose it will be a bit sad not to be in the next round but I will still support and chat with you guys xxx

It's great what are you saying..I hope all the girls here are having fun chatting with us and of course we must be kind and gentle 'cause they have so many things to do and all we have to say is Thank You!
It's great that you'll continue chat with us also if you won't be in the 2nd round. This is because you really enjoy chat with us and you're not here just begging for votes...
Up REBECCA!!!!
and all the other cooool Girls like Miss Hybrid, Brynn Vyndetta, Jane B and others whom I don't remember names at the moment

If the voting machines are on tilt I think all the girls should get to go to L.A. If a party of 50 is good, then a party of 195 will be even better. :thumbsup:

Dors feline

Massive massive kisses with my plump blowjob (natural) lips to everyone voting for me! esp the girls wink wink* yummy! i appreciate it so much!

and to everyone on twitter!! you guys tweeting and retweeting my support! its touching!....in that i mean you make me want to touch myself hee hee hee!

xxxxxx

What the lala is going on? I haven't check the board for two days and now there are some people cheating???
I don't think that the girls theirselves managed to cheat, rather some fanatics did.
Way too serious... no not the girls. That less self confidence they could not get to the point they already are.
I am very disappointed right now. But i keep on voting my beloved girls. You know who you are!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
If the voting machines are on tilt I think all the girls should get to go to L.A. If a party of 50 is good, then a party of 195 will be even better. :thumbsup:

I have no idea what is going on here...I am back up to 45 WTF?

I am always up for a party

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
U ordered a ladder ..sexxyy ? :D

I know but I thought it would take a while to come.

I must have been one of those extending ones...so easy to transport till needed.!!

Well, I believe that Petra has an excellent TRACEROUTER where she can see clearly, who did wrong + who did not ...:hatsoff:

Rebecca Jessop

I have no idea what is going on here...I am back up to 45 WTF?

I am always up for a party

Yeah when is the party suppose to be anyways?

Status
Not open for further replies.