• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Voting for Miss FreeOnes 2010 has OFFICIALLY started!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
A vote could be flagged for several reasons but it basically boils down to some fan out there trying to stuff the ballot box. Sometimes they do this by using a bot or anonymous proxy server. Roald is on the case though, to see that the girls only get credit for legitimate votes.

but doesnt the verification box prevent that kind of voter fraud? i was under the impression that it did. how does a bot get past that?

Ok but you have to polish my nipples to be a fan...only vote once a day for me though!

webdress016.jpg

OK ...adress + phone-number please ....lol :lovecoupl

I may be wearing a dummy hat but I won't be giving advice on how to abuse the system. I think it is wrong to cheat and actually in the end you will hurt a girls chances more than you will help. I'm sure some people will see the drop by Claudia Bluebell and assume (incorrectly) that she tried to gain an unfair advantage and got caught.

I may be wearing a dummy hat but I won't be giving advice on how to abuse the system. I think it is wrong to cheat and actually in the end you will hurt a girls chances more than you will help. I'm sure some people will see the drop by Claudia Bluebell and assume (incorrectly) that she tried to gain an unfair advantage and got caught.

Some of your ideas should be posted in the FreeOnes hall of fame for :confused: But you sure do make me laugh, too. :rofl:

Has the site been down for everyone?

I'm sure it was.

There has been a lot of work going on with the board servers the last while. Hopefully all the glitches get resolved before the next round starts.

Rules: Any individual who, at the sole determination of FreeOnes, abuses the voting process in any way will be disqualified from further voting and his or her votes deleted.
Further, an individual's abuse of the voting system may lead to the disqualification of the contestant.

due to the rules , I think Lisa Ann has been disqualified by Freeones.
I think this is an unfair punishment for the girls who are not involved in cyberabuse, mabye some unknown persons abuses the voting system ...

I also think the same! Maybe she isn't cheating but she has to pay the same for someone else mistakes...
Or maybe she really doesn't want to run this contest anymore.. Who knows!

Let's not jump to any conclusions here or start making false assumptions. At this point all we know is that Lisa Ann is not showing up on the list and that a few girls have dropped several spots. It could be just another server glitch for all we know.

That is why I hope we'll soon get some "official" freeones informations, tom make things clear and avoid false rumours.

Right, who has been stuffing my box?!!!!

There was me feeling all smug, thinking everyone loved me xxx

Never mind, There is always next year xx

Miss Hybrid, Post top 50 (amongst other things)

I put in a vote last night and will again tonight for you. Hopefully this will get you back in that top position again. I like it when your on top :thumbsup:

Someone needs to explain how Claudia Bluebell could drop about 60 spots overnight and Rebekah Dee 15.

I can't believe it. Last night Claudia Bluebell was just outside the
top 50, Rebekah Dee was making steady progress and Miss Hybrid
was just inside the top 50. What's going on, today? :eek:

Don't forget to cast your vote. Don't make the mistake of assuming
someone else will do it for you. :nono:

It's up to you to take responsiblity for who makes it into the top 50.
Every vote helps and your votes are needed for these 3 hot
chicks, ladies and gentlemen. :wave2:

Claudia Bluebell :lovecoupl
Rebekah Dee
Miss Hybrid

Goodness you guys are eager! I had another I wanted to show you before this one but as you insist so nicely.....

.....now give me your vote! :kiss:

R.xxx

Miss Hybrid looking for a ladder

blackdress000004.jpg

Miss Hybrid PW

Remember when you are casting your votes just bare in mind how
interesting this competition would be if non of the stars bothered
to campaign. :sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.