• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Voting for Miss FreeOnes 2010 has OFFICIALLY started!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if PirateKing is aware that is humorous taunting resulted in Shyla Stylez making an appearance yesterday. Maybe we need him to get to work now on a few others. :)

yeah..well done pirate king!i´ll give it a try for Sunny Leone allthough maybe she just doesn´t post cause she doesn t know how to write.hahahahahahhahahahahaha..you poor analphabet thing..and sunny anal-phabet has nothing to do with anal-sex.so stop thinking whats phabet and if it fits your ass.heheheheheh..confused mind??!!See just made fun out of you sunny..hahaha..IN YOUR FACE!

PS.Probably it wont work,but if she posts i ll start insulting some others..cali logan anna angel and jana miartusova are next on my list.hope i wasnt too hard,but if i was..oh well..lool

mariahmilano1-024.jpg

mariahmilano1-051.jpg

mariahmilano1-076.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

onion-booty.jpg

mariahmilano-0190.jpg

mariahmilano-0082.jpg

3517_090.jpg

Sweet Mary... yet more proof there is a god. Looking good is an understatement, Mariah.:bowdown::thumbsup:

Great pics Jane... you're really rockin' the stockings and black wings...very beautiful! :D:bowdown:
It's shitty as hell in Indiana, it's cold, really windy and it's been raining all damn day. The weather out in Arizona has been nuts. I would imagine you have gotten more there in the past few days of so the you have in the last year or two, am I right?
We are getting a lot of rain and high winds today. I hate storms with a passion. Here's to hoping it passes soon. :glugglug:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

05.jpg

14.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

Brynn VynDetta

Official Checked Star Member
Agreed and Well Said Flyboy....Brynn 4 top 50!!!...Everyone Vote!!

Thank you!

1264144842.jpg

1264180284.jpg

1264160564.jpg

I know they're just cam pics. I wish I had pretty HQ ones. Gonna ask a friend with a decent digital camera to easier post some full bodies. lol Either my head is cut out or my legs/feet.

Sorry the last shot isn't as clear as it should be. I had to put one leg up on the desk to get it to work ha. (yes I'm flexible)

:thumbsup: Thanks to everyone who's shown me support, guys and girls. Miss Hybrid, Jane Burgess, and Nikki Nova. <3 you guys.

Vim Fuego

Banned
yeah..well done pirate king!i´ll give it a try for Sunny Leone allthough maybe she just doesn´t post cause she doesn t know how to write.hahahahahahhahahahahaha..you poor analphabet thing..and sunny anal-phabet has nothing to do with anal-sex.so stop thinking whats phabet and if it fits your ass.heheheheheh..confused mind??!!See just made fun out of you sunny..hahaha..IN YOUR FACE!

PS.Probably it wont work,but if she posts i ll start insulting some others..cali logan anna angel and jana miartusova are next on my list.hope i wasnt too hard,but if i was..oh well..lool

Are you on drugs?

PirateKing

&#9608;&#9600;&#9608;&#9600;&#9608; &#9608; &#9608
Shanda Fay can walk away from this contest with pride regardless of how she does because she made an effort. It's girls like Hanna Hilton, Priya Rai and Gianna Michaels that are going to have to do some explaining to their fans.

they probably dont even know about the contest and just happened to have a freeones profile by some chance. seems kinda careless on their part not to enter their names in the contest. its not like its any inconvenience to them either.

A few of the art works by my friend, the fabulous handsome Riccardo

RiccardoArt007.jpg

RiccardoArt022.jpg

I am honoured that he allows me to use his fantastic works of art.

xx

Hi Miss Hybrid,:wave2:
Those sexy drawings that Riccardo drew of YOU are just AMAZING !!! WOW!!
BTW, looks like your having fun skiing and teasing that poor Snowman !! Ha Ha!! ;) LOL :rofl::rofl:
Thanks for sharing his awesome work with us here today !! :thumbsup:

Vim Fuego

Banned
Shanda Fay can walk away from this contest with pride regardless of how she does because she made an effort. It's girls like Hanna Hilton, Priya Rai and Gianna Michaels that are going to have to do some explaining to their fans.

Why? I was under the impression that this is just a forum attached to a competition to find the common goal that is Miss Freeones 2010. No-one should be ostracized for not posting.

PirateKing

Are you on drugs?

:dunno:hey i thought it was a legit insult. it could use a little revising and finesse but you gotta admire the effort. I Happen to know that mariah milano lost out to her in the avn awards for web girl of the year or something so you can say something like:

"mariah milano got robbed no way is sunny the best web starlet of the year and i dare her to defend that title but shes probably too chicken to do so."

you can also add a chicken noise for extra effect.
or you can go kanye and say:
"yo sunny im really happy for you but mariah milano was the best web starlet of all tIme!"

that should lure her to the thread. hope that helps:thumbsup:

PirateKing

Why? I was under the impression that this is just a forum attached to a competition to find the common goal that is Miss Freeones 2010. No-one should be ostracized for not posting.

like i clarified in my post above its not that they didnt post its that they didnt even enter the contest(as lemon pointed out). so their fans dont even get to vote for them.

shandafay

Official Checked Star Member
they probably dont even know about the contest and just happened to have a freeones profile by some chance. seems kinda careless on their part not to enter their names in the contest. its not like its any inconvenience to them either.

All of them ranked in the top 10 most popular babes here last year and I imagine they at least knew that. Asawa correctly pointed out that those who take their fans for granted will eventually pay the price.

I am here to make some new friends too and like I said before I am JUST HONORED to be among some really hot beautiful ladies...winning is not everything but when support is shown it just makes a girl feel good! Thanks..my 2bits!

They all should be honored to be in your gorgeous company, and that's my :2 cents:! You're amazing, keep up the great work!

Status
Not open for further replies.