• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Voting for Miss FreeOnes 2010 has OFFICIALLY started!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicky Vette

Official Checked Star Member
Just a lil ol reminder that I am appreciating any votes thrown my way...

http://www.vote4vette.com

image09.jpg

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/brynn-vyndetta said:
Brynn Vyndetta[/URL][/B], post: 4076680, member: 56374"]Master! :banger:

Big thanks to drf! xoxo

shaotaim always gets my luv!

d_jologs your awesome! TY for your continued support!

Hitman522, you rock, too! hehe

PirateKing ~ TY (you should hammer away at something else hehe)

MEOWWWW!

So, I went out to run some errands yesterday and I came home to a lot to catch up on! Ha! Thank you all for your continued support! Jane Burgess really deserves to go to the next round, Nikki Nova (keep her in it!), and Miss Hybrid should definitely get into the next round. Keep her going!

1264191374.jpg

1264140356.jpg

1264175808.jpg

Brynn, Great job with all your postings and your cool youtube clip too !!:thumbsup:
It's very nice to see you're supporting the other girls also and
wanted you to know that you're getting my daily vote also !!
Let's make sure we keep those votes cumming for Brynn because
she really needs our continued support to get her into the Top 50 also !!:D

Vim Fuego

Banned
We are getting a lot of rain and high winds today. I hate storms with a passion. Here's to hoping it passes soon. :glugglug:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

05.jpg

14.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

Don't go to the Tower of London dressed like that! They'll clip your wings so you can't fly away. Stunning!!

Thank for your support. You have been awesome towards me.

Originally Posted by JaneB
We are getting a lot of rain and high winds today. I hate storms with a passion. Here's to hoping it passes soon.

You deserve it baby! You are awesome!! and sweet! and have a great juicy pussy!!:thumbsup:

Maybe I should come over there and stay mear you so you won't be scared anymore!:angels:

I want each girl to know that as long as you make an effort you have a good chance at obtaining my vote regardless of your ranking. Neither Mandy Muffin or Shanda Fay have much of a shot at the top 50 but I voted for them today and was happy to do so.

Rebecca Jessop

Thank you for the votes, please keep voting for me.

Attachments

• RJ_PoliceW_xxx.jpg
    RJ_PoliceW_xxx.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 157

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I want each girl to know that as long as you make an effort you have a good chance at obtaining my vote regardless of your ranking. Neither Mandy Muffin or Shanda Fay have much of a shot at the top 50 but I voted for them today and was happy to do so.

:thumbsup:well said lemon. even if they have no chance of making it to the top 50 one cant just abandon that choice. ill be voting for the same girls because they deserve my vote and if they cant make it to the top 50 then oh well but at least i showed my support. alot of the women who post here are in the 100+ ranks and know they they wont make it to the top 50 but still have and show gratitude towards the people who continue to vote for them.

Vim Fuego

Banned
:thumbsup:well said lemon. even if they have no chance of making it to the top 50 one cant just abandon that choice. ill be voting for the same girls because they deserve my vote and if they cant make it to the top 50 then oh well but at least i showed my support. alot of the women who post here are in the 100+ ranks and know they they wont make it to the top 50 but still have and show gratitude towards the people who continue to vote for them.

Respect to all that enter. It's as simple as that, even if there are some ropey looking women in positions that are unjustified.

Vim Fuego

Banned

well there's two good reasons to keep sara jay in my list!

:bowdown:

Ass & tits by chance?

it's getting quite late here (2346h) & i want to get my votes in early. the tiredness is getting to me. will vote tomorrow evening.

i doubt whether i will be abandoning any of my "list of 11 names" even if they are rank outsiders to qualify for the 2nd stage.

g'night everyone

:sleep:

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Not sure if PirateKing is aware that is humorous taunting resulted in Shyla Stylez making an appearance yesterday. Maybe we need him to get to work now on a few others. :)

im quite surprised myself that she made an appearance on this thread. i thought she would stay commited to her 0 post count.:hatsoff:Even though she only copied and pasted the same comment on 2 or 3 threads i guess its still an effort.

shandafay

Perfectly well said PirateKing...I am here to make some new friends too and like I said before I am JUST HONORED to be among some really hot beautiful ladies...winning is not everything but when support is shown it just makes a girl feel good! Thanks..my 2bits!

http://www.FilthyCuteOnline.com

http://www.missfreeones.com/biography_Shanda_Fay.html mwah!

Attachments

• YourMarine80sm.jpg
    YourMarine80sm.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 94
Status
Not open for further replies.