• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

VOTE to WIN MoniqueDesire VIP naughty SnapChat!!

Monique Desire

Official Checked Star Member
Hi All!!

I need your help XOXO

The Cam Girl of the Year CamWithHer contest vote has begun! Contest ends on 10 February!!

CLICK the LINK to VOTE

Vote daily and win for 100% FREE my VIP exclusive Snapchat account.
It's free to register and vote. You can only vote daily once.

Take a snap video proof while you CLICK and vote for me and send it to my Snapchat account moniquedesirecw.
You can also send screenshots or camera roll videos, but only if you show off your CamWithHer username.

Please Vote for me daily/once. Thank you! muahhh

CLICK the LINK to VOTE

Not sure why this girl doesn’t get more love around here...
They don’t get much hotter than her.

Reactions: sj1

sj1

Love & Basketball
Hello Monique good to see you, hope things are going well for you. Thanks for the beautiful & hot pics. :drool2::flame::heart: I will have to make an account so I can vote. Hope you had a great & safe 2017. Wishing you a great & safe 2018. Appreciate you taking time to stop by. Take care & enjoy a great day.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
There you go, stuck it at the top for you. ;-)

Monique Desire

Official Checked Star Member
Hello Monique good to see you, hope things are going well for you. Thanks for the beautiful & hot pics. :drool2::flame::heart: I will have to make an account so I can vote. Hope you had a great & safe 2017. Wishing you a great & safe 2018. Appreciate you taking time to stop by. Take care & enjoy a great day.

Thx cuty! making a account is FREE would love if you vote for me XO

- - - Updated - - -

There you go, stuck it at the top for you. ;-)

Thats super!!!

- - - Updated - - -

You've got my vote Monique :)

Thx hunni!! XOXO

sj1

Love & Basketball
Your welcome Monique & thank you . You got it , I am going to make an account today so I may vote for you.;) Good luck , take care & have a great day.

sj1

Love & Basketball
Great to hear Monique, I kept checking thought I saw some had trouble voting & why I think it took longer to announce . Congratulations Monique I am happy for you.;) :drawheart: :goodpost: :heart: :thumbsup: :wave2::spin: :yesyes: :turnturn::sing::party: :bowdown: :jump: :partysml: :mail: Way to go Monique , Thank you for being so sweet.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/monique-desire said:
Monique Desire[/URL][/B], post: 10105758, member: 749762"]It did ! I won!!! Thank you once again for you help. And Guys Thx for all the votes! Many kisses

Awesome news! Congrats!

Monique Desire[/URL][/B], post: 10105758, member: 749762"]It did ! I won!!! Thank you once again for you help. And Guys Thx for all the votes! Many kisses

Congratulations Monique! :thumbsup: Well deserved :hatsoff:

Glad to have played even a tiny role in that. Now tell us...where's the victory party being held? :D

Reactions: sj1

Congratulations Monique, it was a pleasure to be able to help :D