• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Introducing Monique Desire XO

sj1

Love & Basketball
Thanks Supafly for the pics. :thumbsup: Monique you have beautiful a smile, beautiful eyes. :heart: Love your hair too, sexy. Monique you seem to get sexier each time. Have a safe and good day.;)

Last edited:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Thanks Supafly for the pics. :thumbsup: Monique you have beautiful a smile, beautiful eyes. :heart: Love your hair too, sexy. Monique you seem to get sexier each time. Have a safe and good day.;)

If you think that you have seen hot pix, here is a HOT vid :loveeyes:

Monique Desire

Official Checked Star Member
Who wanna get wet with me ;) XO

61fb50539387824.jpg

I had to google you, Monique :)

You look fantastic!

I am a "Face" guy. What separates Beautiful women from those not as Beautiful is: Face

Take a look at women who are Playboy Playmates, Penthouse Pets, etc...........and what makes them the Masturbatory Goddess they are is their FACE! Any woman can have a great body. Not every woman has a great face and while you can work and make t h e b o d y better the face only gets worse if you try and make it better

I know you have received rave reviews about your body. As you should

But if I was given the option of looking at just your naked body, from the neck - down OR your body from the beck - UP, meaning only your face - I would choose to look at your face only.

I see really nice eyes and super soft, kissable lips. Please show your face more often. It is your best feature. By far

Last edited by a moderator:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I really understand your motives, and probably would choose to do so myself, if I were camming (But sadly, Im outta shape, so I wouldn't :) )

On second thoughts, I probably will be around still, because you are just a very nice person and fun to be around.

Sorry for my earlier post

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/monique-desire said:
Monique Desire[/URL][/B], post: 9783282, member: 749762"]I understand this huni. There for I post this pic hope you and the rest of the guys like it Muah XO

Yeah, pigtails and a school girls skirt....what man want's to see that................