• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Voting for Miss FreeOnes 2010 has OFFICIALLY started!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 pathetic desperate guys.I think we can include crosseyedlemon too.Allthough he plays tough and doesn´t recognize it.
So this is starting to sound as the beggining of a new powerful organization.:"The pathetic Mob"....bet the C.I.A will carefully pay attention on this thread now.(sorry my jokes are so bad,but there is still a slight hangover from saturday night)

No apology Necessary...and I'd be a Proud member of that Mob...a mob of guys who respect and admire beautiful women...yea what a horrible thing...and I think CEL knows he's one of us and I hope he wouldn't mind any successful group needs good organization...Here's to the Pathetic Mob Anyone else care to Join??

Rebecca Jessop

Official Checked Star Member

Rebecca Jessop

Same votes today and another big thank you to all the girls, please hang around if you don't go through to next round as you will be missed.

have you found your way out of my boobs yet i cant see you u must be down below coming round the corner lol

rebekahdee

FlyingWallaby threatened to hold his breath until you voted for his choice so it's time for me to play hardball too. Vote for Miss Hybrid and Tia Ling today or I start passing gas in here.

P.S. Thx to Rebekah Dee for those juicy pics....I knew with a little urging I could get her to give us some of the ammunition she was saving for round 2.

Ha ha, you're right...the naughty ones were for the next round but I decided to throw caution to the wind and show you anyway in the hope I could find my way into hornywood squares and and have my pussy sandwched between the other yummy ones ;)

Today's votes

Brynn Vyndetta
Dors Feline
Ember Reigns
Jane Burgess
Mariah Milano
Miss Hybrid
Nina Mercedez
Rebecca Jessop
Rebekah Dee
Vanilla DeVille (still one of my favourites, Vanilla!)

for some of them will be my last vote, hope to see you again next year...
Good luck to everyone who made to top 50!

Better late than never i guess ;) ha ha just kidding babe thanks for the vote ! xxx

Totally speechless to be in 1st....
:hatsoff:
A little advice for you babe......Take that cock out of your mouth and You Might find your voice box back in action! :rofl: Just joking with you hunny.....you totally deserve to be 1st, keep up the good work or Miss Hybrid will be there biting your ass ;)

Righty ho I am off to bed so the competition will have to end without me as I am on a different time zone to the majority of you! I am off on a 2 day shoot so will be absent from the board for a couple of days. I thought I should let you know incase you think I flaked on you cos I didint make the next round!

Hugs N Kisses for you and a slightly premature congrats to all the girls who are through to Round 2!

Nighty Night

REbekah.xxx

Rebecca Jessop

4 1/2hrs to go :(

Attachments

• red_fetish018.jpg
    red_fetish018.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 140
I know I'm wearing a dunce cap and all, but doesn't it take more than 4 people to make up a "mob"? I guess that is at least better than a "horde" of 3.

Thank you. It's waaaayyy far from being done still. It's only about 20% completed. I will be able to start painting again in about 3 months. Until then I am super swamped with other things. I also just started writing for a few magazines so that's actually something I am really happy about. That's for the encouragement.
Nikki Nova
http://missfreeones.com/biography_Nikki_Nova.html
Please include me in your votes!
xo
Thanks a lot great pic, you look beautiful as always!:D:bowdown:Of course,it's my pleasure and keep at it! I can't wait to see it when you're finished with it.(I can, can't I? haha) Congatulations, that's fucking incredible! :hatsoff::thumbsup: Who are you writing for? I'd like to keep an eye out for you. I enjoy writing myself but I don't write as much as I should, it's a release and helps organize the thoughts in the muddled mess that is my brain. Anywho, thanks again Nikki.

I know I'm wearing a dunce cap and all, but doesn't it take more than 4 people to make up a "mob"? I guess that is at least better than a "horde" of 3.

well but we´re already 3 .if you join us makes 4 soon it will grow..and one day we WILL RULE THE WORLD..sorry about the caps..i was getting a little over my head here.And yes.i said it with shinning mad man eyes followed by a diabolic laugh that echoed all across the planet..well maybe just across my country..i mean..in my stree..actually only echoed in my house.. ..oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.