• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vote Jinxypie - fan signs, thank-yous, and banter

My vote is set Jinxy!!

Love you sweet honey!!

jinxypie

Official Checked Star Member
Sorry that I have been MIA. :( Life got in the way, with the holiday and all.

I'm taking pics NOW. Topless. BOOYAH. :D

Maley, I painted my toesies a different color for ya, too... gotta give you a little variety. ;)

FYI, I completed some fan signs over the holiday and posted them at www.votejinxy.com. :) They were taken with my crappy little webcam, so I apologize for the quality.

12907842057105.jpeg

12905730047842.jpeg

12905727062378.jpeg

12905724053319.jpeg

12905592061319.jpeg

12905589067166.jpeg

12905496103764.jpeg

12905496076524.jpeg

12905493060836.jpeg

12905490061314.jpeg

No worries Jinxy...we'll get your sexy ass, among other sexy things you have, to the next round!! :)

:surprise: Did you say naked boobies??!! :boobies:

You have been missed, good to have you back. Thanks for the sign :)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Oh my god you are so naturally beautiful Jinxy! You just make me wanting to smooch (and other things) you more and more! :kiss:

Btw new color? SHOW ME SHOW ME SHOW ME!!! :bowdown:

jinxypie

Aww, look at you, tryin' to get on my good side. (As if you weren't there already. :D ) But... you know.. typos and all? Dude. ;)

Maley, in today's pic I'm wearing peep-toe shoes, so I'm not sure if you can get a good look at the lil' piggies. Don't worry, I will show some nekkid feet tomorrow. :D

nice fan signs! :thumbsup:

jinxypie

Thanks. :D

Sorry I was gone for so long, guys... dang holiday gettin' in my way. Anywho! I'm back to gunk up the board with my witty/witless banter.

Nice :D Thanks.

I guess i've just been looking in the wrong place.:dunno: I just found this thread so I havent had as much :bowdown: worship time :bowdown: as everyone else. :D I have faithfully voted for you since day one because not only are you sooooo gorgeous, but you interact with your fans so awesomely. I pretty much just click on your name and fill in the checks for all the categories. I just wish more people knew about you.:(

jinxypie

tjones80, you are my hero. :D Thank you so much!!! You're getting a sign today, by golly!

You guys are the ones that deserve thanks... all of you. Thanks for making Freeones so enjoyable for me. I love writing out these signs to show my appreciation (even for you non-voters ;) ).
:kiss: