• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vote Jinxypie - fan signs, thank-yous, and banter

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Cute, funny, witty and nipples absolutely to die for (seriously Jinxy, they are VERY nice :hatsoff:). And darn it, I didn't know anything about you before now.

I'll vote for you every day that I come here. But here's what I need from you: a fan sign that says "Rey C. Misses Will E Worm... Long Live Will E Worm" (and try to draw in a little cupcake, if you would - I know Will would appreciate that).

You may not know of him. But Will was a legendary, valued and long standing member of this community well before I got here. While doing missionary work in South America earlier this year, Will was killed by a wild pig as he was passing out candy to diabetic children in a Brazilian orphanage (I didn't say he was smart, I just said he was here a long time!). One of the diabetic kids passed out from eating the candy, fell to the ground and scared a wild boar that was hiding in the tall brush. Will E threw himself between the pig... and a cupcake he dropped on the ground. Sadly, valiant Will would not let go of that prized cupcake and the hungry boar tore him a new butthole (quite literally!). That's right, Jinxy, Will E Worm was brave like that. :bowdown:

So, cute, funny, witty girl (with just the most fantastic nipples - gosh!), I ask you to take this opportunity to honor the hallowed memory of a FreeOnes member who shall never be forgotten and will always be... er, whatever. Say, can you kinda drop your bra cups when you take the pic? Ya know, cause Will E would like that. :crying:

jinxypie

Official Checked Star Member
You get Vote today(no need for fan sign, i'm sure I'll vote again)

Too late!
12927306073211.jpeg

jinxypie

Cute, funny, witty and nipples absolutely to die for (seriously Jinxy, they are VERY nice :hatsoff:). And darn it, I didn't know anything about you before now.

I'll vote for you every day that I come here. But here's what I need from you: a fan sign that says "Rey C. Misses Will E Worm... Long Live Will E Worm" (and try to draw in a little cupcake, if you would - I know Will would appreciate that).

You may not know of him. But Will was a legendary, valued and long standing member of this community well before I got here. While doing missionary work in South America earlier this year, Will was killed by a wild pig as he was passing out candy to diabetic children in a Brazilian orphanage (I didn't say he was smart, I just said he was here a long time!). One of the diabetic kids passed out from eating the candy, fell to the ground and scared a wild boar that was hiding in the tall brush. Will E threw himself between the pig... and a cupcake he dropped on the ground. Sadly, valiant Will would not let go of that prized cupcake and the hungry boar tore him a new butthole (quite literally!). That's right, Jinxy, Will E Worm was brave like that. :bowdown:

So, cute, funny, witty girl (with just the most fantastic nipples - gosh!), I ask you to take this opportunity to honor the hallowed memory of a FreeOnes member who shall never be forgotten and will always be... er, whatever. Say, can you kinda drop your bra cups when you take the pic? Ya know, cause Will E would like that. :crying:

I do remember Will E Worm quite fondly... I wondered what happened to him. Such a brave soul. In his honor and at your request, I proudly give you the following:

12927312092670.jpeg

Rey C.

Jinxy gets my vote EVERY DAY

I do remember Will E Worm quite fondly... I wondered what happened to him. Such a brave soul. In his honor and at your request, I proudly give you the following:

12927312092670.jpeg

Bless you, young maiden. I may just have to turn that into a Christmas card and see if Petra or Roald will make it part of a sticky on the front page for everyone to see this Christmas season... in memory of The Worm. Will E... that self righteous, cupcaking eating, annoying as hell, fanatical... er, I mean, that brave young soul, Will E Worm. :)

Every time I eat a piece of ham now, I think of the wild boar that took our Will E from us so young... so early. There's a rumor that the wild boar violated Will E before offing him, but I don't like to even think about that. It's just... it's just too hard to fathom! :crying:

BTW, I just voted for you. Thanks for playing along. And I see you're a Carolina girl, so if I'd known about you, I would have voted for you all along for that reason alone. There aren't that many ACC/Mid-Atlantic girls around, so I try to support as many of them as I can, whenever I can. Best of luck to you in the contest! :thumbsup:

Facetious

Moderated
Jinxy, I'll vote for you now 'till kingdom cum, but you have to promise me better resolution next year . . . and I am talkin' image here!
I'm sooo teasin!

Carry on with your good work now. :D

jinxypie

Re: Jinxy gets my vote EVERY DAY

BTW, I just voted for you. Thanks for playing along. And I see you're a Carolina girl...

Boy, I hope you're referring to my fair state and not that dreaded team that thinks they'll beat my beloved Blue Devils this year. ;)
Thank you for your support!!! :D

Jinxy, I'll vote for you now 'till kingdom cum, but you have to promise me better resolution next year . . . and I am talkin' image here!
I'm sooo teasin!

Carry on with your good work now. :D
Yes dear. ;)
I will take pics tonight with my better webcam, not this tiny one sitting at my desk. :tongue:

why not host a bangjinxy party for everyone who votes. you'll win in a landslide

Now why didn't I think of that?! ;)
Could create a whole new website too. Bangjinxy.com. Hmm...
;)

Rey C.

Re: Jinxy gets my vote EVERY DAY

Boy, I hope you're referring to my fair state and not that dreaded team that thinks they'll beat my beloved Blue Devils this year. ;)
Thank you for your support!!! :D

Oh hells no, I meant the state... not the Tar Heels. I'm a devoted Wahoo myself (but don't worry, we're pretty damn harmless these days :().

My girl and several of my friends live in and around Charlotte. So I spend about as much time there in the summer as I do here.

Also, I went to your site and it's very smartly put together. The only thing I saw that disturbed/disappointed me... well, all I can say is, the bewbie doctor that even thinks about laying a scalpel to those babies, I will snap his fingers like greenbeans. :mad: Purely your decision, but have you looked in the mirror lately???!!! You could drop your top and make a gay guy drop his decaf double latte! Join us over at Lake Norman next summer and we'll do an intervention to talk you out of that. That's just wrong on so many levels. :1orglaugh

But jokes asidel, I like your site and really like your style (beauty with brains always gets my attention). You'll be getting my vote from now on. Good luck! :thumbsup:

Wahoo wah!!! :tongue:

Jinxypie - You get my votes. you have the prettiest smile.

Are you bi?

Be sure and post links to the vid. :):drool2:
:popcorn:

Mega...I'm hoping she says yes - I would be happy to do a little role playing as the cuck and clean Jinxy's interracial creampie up.

Mega...I'm hoping she says yes - I would be happy to do a little role playing as the cuck and clean Jinxy's interracial creampie up.

Pretty ambitions for a first date.:o I thought maybe a little nipple nibbling and snatch smooching but you're going for the gusto.

jinxypie

Oh, you guys!
smiley-laughing004.gif

Well, the March Madness contest is over for me, but thanks to you all who voted (I had originally posted details in the mob thread, if you're wondering).

Monica, I haven't had much experience when it comes to bisexual situations. I'm leaving it at that. ;)

Deepcover, no worries. I don't plan on stopping anytime soon!

Mega - Hiiiii!
smiley-hug001.gif

Thanks to all of you that voted. :) I truly appreciate you guys getting me as far as the 'Elite 8'!

Oh, you guys!
smiley-laughing004.gif

Well, the March Madness contest is over for me, but thanks to you all who voted (I had originally posted details in the mob thread, if you're wondering).

Monica, I haven't had much experience when it comes to bisexual situations. I'm leaving it at that. ;)

Mega - Hiiiii!
smiley-hug001.gif

Thanks to all of you that voted. :) I truly appreciate you guys getting me as far as the 'Elite 8'!

ok miss freeones 2012 :)

Pretty ambitions for a first date.:o I thought maybe a little nipple nibbling and snatch smooching but you're going for the gusto.

No half measures!

Oh, you guys!
smiley-laughing004.gif

Mega - Hiiiii!
smiley-hug001.gif

I'm sorry you didn't win Jinxy. I'll get the campaign headquarters set for next year!

I'll for a sign then!