• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

VOTE for the November OCSM of the Month! Voting ends Monday December 5th!

Who should be the November OCSM of the Month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Nah, I'm just naturally peculiar. And would you really want me any other way? :)

Did I say I wanted you in any way? Next time I come to Amsterdam, I may come banging on your door. Take you all out and get you Chablied. You can watch me spank Petra over my knee, for voting for Brianna, if there is nothing on the TV. I have been watching Roalds voting habits too! Just saying

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Well...

Rules are rules, and hey, it gave me a chance to swing that big delete post hammer. AMOHAHAHAHA!!!!

And in other news, it´s friday today, and we all know what that means! Keep voting and keep the beer flowing! (Granted... this goes for all days ending in a y, but especially Friday!)

Oh, you asked for it Anders. You said the magic word. I defy anyone (much less than more times than I have) to watch this more than once. Go ahead Anders. This video haunts me and so such you.

Bob

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Did I say I wanted you in any way? Next time I come to Amsterdam, I may come banging on your door. Take you all out and get you Chablied. You can watch me spank Petra over my knee, for voting for Brianna, if there is nothing on the TV. I have been watching Roalds voting habits too! Just saying

There is only one reply to that: Awesome!

Also trying to swype in english while having swedish activated is really tricky.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

Well, since Anders and I are apparently swingers according to Roald...this ought to be quite fun.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.