• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vote for Saffron Taylor as Best Euro Babe and Adult Model 2012

Just in case you are trying to keep some sort of handle on votes, I gave you 2 votes yesterday afternoon and another 2 just now . Hope they all help in some way.

Saffron Taylor

Official Checked Star Member
Aww thank you SO much guys!!! You are awesome :D

I'm so flattered to be in this final round:) so here are some thank you pics for today, to all of you who have voted for me so far!

Please fire me your votes in Best Adult Model and Best Euro Babe for today at http://miss.freeones.com/biography/Saffron_Taylor.html

Your votes mean a lot to me and for me to get into the top three of either category, would be fantastic!!! and worth a long trip to Miami:) from the UK!!

Saffron Taylor

C'mon guys.... Am I no longer worthy of your votes in this round?

Let me know if you vote for me so I can give you a special thank you:) http://miss.freeones.com/biography/Saffron_Taylor.html

classychampagne11.jpg

I'm voting for you as much as I can Saffron.

P.S. you look sooooooooooooo sexy in those pictures, you were born to look hot in latex:angels::angels::angels:.

Beautiful Saffron,you could put a picture where you are showing your pussy,to motivate us more continue voting for you,please.

Saffron Taylor

Thank so much for your daily vote and for continuing to support me in this final round:)

Please spare me your votes for today in best euro and adult model. It would mean a lot to me:)

Saffron x

tropicaltemptress57.jpg

tropicaltemptress27.jpg

To rephrase the old saying from a TV ad, "Two votes for Saffron a day helps you work, rest, and play".:1orglaugh

She certainly gets my two votes per day!! outstanding body... amazing. If this competition is judged on looks and the best body, Saffron will win hands down. Best of luck Saffron, shame we cant vote more for you.

Saffron Taylor

To rephrase the old saying from a TV ad, "Two votes for Saffron a day helps you work, rest, and play".:1orglaugh

I love that!!!!! as I just said in the main miss freeones thread, I would like to add "Two votes per day, will keep these sexy pics coming your way!" ;)
hugs x