• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vote for Saffron Taylor as Best Euro Babe and Adult Model 2012

Hi beautiful,righ now you're in 8th place in Best Euro Babe, one position higher than yesterday, all thanks to your beauty. At Best Adult Model you're in 17 place,the same yesterday,but don't worry there is still time. You are a Babe as beautiful outside and inside, and that you will help a lot.
I'll keep voting for you.

Saffron Taylor

Official Checked Star Member
:lips::lips:
Hi beautiful,righ now you're in 8th place in Best Euro Babe, one position higher than yesterday, all thanks to your beauty. At Best Adult Model you're in 17 place,the same yesterday,but don't worry there is still time. You are a Babe as beautiful outside and inside, and that you will help a lot.
I'll keep voting for you.

Hey there, thanks so much for helping me, I really appreciate you taking the time to vote each day. It means a lot to me:)

Saffron Taylor

Thanks again guys for voting for me in the Best Euro and Adult Model categories! You guys are really helping me climb the positions!!.... remember, as a special thank you, I will be giving free membership to my site for the MyFreeones member that votes for me the most if I get through to the next round:))

Here are some special thank you pics;)

Keep those votes flowing in please :lips:

Saffron Taylor

Just voted for you today ! You are fantastic !

Thanks to your beauty and you're a nice person, you're climbing positions.
Yesterday: Best Euro Babe: 8 place Best Adult Model: 17 place
Today: Best Euro Babe: 7 place Best Adult Model: " 15 " place

I'm still voting for you, and I hope you continue climbing places.

Saffron Taylor

Thanks to your beauty and you're a nice person, you're climbing positions.
Yesterday: Best Euro Babe: 8 place Best Adult Model: 17 place
Today: Best Euro Babe: 7 place Best Adult Model: " 15 " place

I'm still voting for you, and I hope you continue climbing places.

Thank you Fan28, yes all thanks to guys like you:) I think the last time I looked, I was in 14th place for best adult model. Just need to climb a few more places in that category to keep me safe for the next round:) which is the most important!

Kisses and licks xxx