• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vote for Saffron Taylor as Best Euro Babe and Adult Model 2012

Saffron Taylor

Official Checked Star Member
Hello there boys and girls:) Yes, its Miss Freeones time again and I really need your help to remain in the top 15 of the Best Euro Babe and Best Adult Model Categories of the Miss Freeones Competition.

Your votes really mean a lot to me and I am so flattered with the votes I have received so far. Thank you SO much guys, it is really appreciated. As I write this, I am in 14th place in Best Euro Babe and 22nd place in the Adult Model category. So, I really need to get into the top 10 to keep me safe:)

So, please give me your daily votes here

As a special treat, I am giving away a FREE 30 day site membership to www.SaffronTaylor.com to the person who votes for me the most, with a Freeones account, if I go through to the next round! So, get those votes coming in:)

Here is a bit of titilation for today;)

Kisses and Licks

Saffron x

Now that is some inspiration for voting!

Saffron Taylor

Thanks guys.... dont forget to drop me your daily vote as Best Euro Babe and Adult Model;) There needs to be more Brits in the top of Euro Babe Category, put me there;)

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
There is just something so right about a blonde wearing purple latex.

Today you are in 9 place in Best Euro Babe, and 17 place in Best Adult Model,but don't worry, tomorrow you will be in a better place in Best Adult Model,trust me.

Saffron Taylor

Today you are in 9 place in Best Euro Babe, and 17 place in Best Adult Model,but don't worry, tomorrow you will be in a better place in Best Adult Model,trust me.

Whoops I replied to you there with my old forum account, lol

anyway, thanks again:)))

Hello there boys and girls:) Yes, its Miss Freeones time again and I really need your help to remain in the top 15 of the Best Euro Babe and Best Adult Model Categories of the Miss Freeones Competition.

Your votes really mean a lot to me and I am so flattered with the votes I have received so far. Thank you SO much guys, it is really appreciated. As I write this, I am in 14th place in Best Euro Babe and 22nd place in the Adult Model category. So, I really need to get into the top 10 to keep me safe:)

So, please give me your daily votes here

As a special treat, I am giving away a FREE 30 day site membership to www.SaffronTaylor.com to the person who votes for me the most, with a Freeones account, if I go through to the next round! So, get those votes coming in:)

Here is a bit of titilation for today;)

Kisses and Licks

Saffron x

Outstanding... Best of British!! Give Saffron Taylor your votes every day, you would be mad not to!!!

Saffron Taylor

Thanks guys, I really appreciate your support;)

I will be posting more sexy pics for you guys in the next half hour, just got home and checked my position for today. I'm feeling very flattered by all your votes so far!! :sheep:

New pics on the way!!! :D