• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vote for Me!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 6679391, member: 579739"]Ummm.... ok?

maybe its word association?

and id take a chili dog over nutella any day. even the 7-11 ones (shitty canoes) with the free nacho cheese and chili

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
[B said:
Harley Spencer[/B]]Eating a chili dog is like an orgasm in my mouth.

I posted that on twitter a couple weeks ago, when I was eating a chili dog for the first time ever.
Whoa, what! You barely ate a Chili Dog for the first time ever recently?!
I ate 3 Chili Dogs for lunch yesterday. And Lime-flavored Potato Chips.

Anyway, Harley, I'm still on Team Harley. Still been voting for you all along although I haven't exactly been around here at Harley HQ.
Like most of the others here, I'm certainly going to be doing my part everyday to get you that FreeOnes Best Newcomer 2012 Title. :thumbsup:

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 6678189, member: 579739"]Uh-huh.... Well, have fun over there with Edward. Over here with Team Harley, there's boobies and strip poker and naked frisbee. Oh, and 7 minutes in Harley Heaven. But you're over on Team Edward, so... yeah, have fun over there. :booty:

Need address for Harley Heaven posthaste so I can Mapquest it.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
You would have freaked out with the various foods I saw yesterday on the Good Eats TV Show yesterday.
Just as an example, there was this Double Cheeseburger ... with a mountain of marinated Pastrami piled on top of the 2 Meat Patties.
Whew! That Burger must have been 8 inches high!

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 6681936, member: 579739"]Thanks Dazza! I hope so too :)

Alright Harley Spencer, how do I vote? I've been looking for the link but nada. Help me help you :)

No, unfortunately the headaches are still a daily pain.

i have a friend who gets them to the point of nosebleeds. it turns out it came from the fluorescent bulbs at his work. i offered suggestions to little avail, and he went to the drx. they gave him a prescription (i cant remember the name, but its highly addictive to college kids because it makes them chatty and helps them do presentations easier) and it worked for him. its been an 85% improvement.

side note: he now embellishes headaches to leave work early... with pay.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
i have a friend who gets them to the point of nosebleeds. it turns out it came from the fluorescent bulbs at his work. i offered suggestions to little avail, and he went to the drx. they gave him a prescription (i cant remember the name, but its highly addictive to college kids because it makes them chatty and helps them do presentations easier) and it worked for him. its been an 85% improvement.

side note: he now embellishes headaches to leave work early... with pay.

Where does he work? There's no way in hell I could ever leave work early because of my headaches. I'm a manager there, and most of the time I'm the closing manager. If I were to leave early, the store would have to be closed early because I'm the only one that is able to do the closing management stuff (FMS closing, calculations, setting the alarm, locking the doors, etc.). And I can't do that.

It bugs the fuck out of me when people ask me if they can go home early because they aren't feeling well. They have a cold and want to call off work. What if I have a cold? What if I'm vomiting? I don't get to call off or go home early. And when people bitch about not getting breaks if it's a busy night. I don't get a break, ever. Suck it up. If I took a break, this whole store would go to shit.

UUuuugghh whiney ass employees. Suck it up. That's what I have to say to them.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Where does he work? There's no way in hell I could ever leave work early because of my headaches. I'm a manager there, and most of the time I'm the closing manager. If I were to leave early, the store would have to be closed early because I'm the only one that is able to do the closing management stuff (FMS closing, calculations, setting the alarm, locking the doors, etc.). And I can't do that.

It bugs the fuck out of me when people ask me if they can go home early because they aren't feeling well. They have a cold and want to call off work. What if I have a cold? What if I'm vomiting? I don't get to call off or go home early. And when people bitch about not getting breaks if it's a busy night. I don't get a break, ever. Suck it up. If I took a break, this whole store would go to shit.

why would anyone want to go home early when they could spend the day with Harley? i dont care how sick i was id gladly spend the whole night with you

Excuse me for a while, I have to spread some rep around before I can give you some more for this! :thumbsup:

Worked for years as a manager at McDonald's, usually at night which means high school kids. In general the sorriest, laziest, most unreliable workers out there.