• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vote for Me!

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
why would anyone want to go home early when they could spend the day with Harley? i dont care how sick i was id gladly spend the whole night with you

You'll have to get in line. I've reserved (and when I say reserved, I mean it in the best positive sense of the word, not like a prostitute reserved) time for Harley and me for the whole third week in July.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I was hoping to shoot some photos today, like the whipped cream, but I'm at a friend's place watching their dogs for them. A husky and a beagle, plus my dog, and a cat. The cat's anti-social but the dogs are a handful. They follow me everywhere, it's impossible to get enough free time.

I will get to it though whenever I get the alone time!

Where does he work? There's no way in hell I could ever leave work early because of my headaches. I'm a manager there, and most of the time I'm the closing manager. If I were to leave early, the store would have to be closed early because I'm the only one that is able to do the closing management stuff (FMS closing, calculations, setting the alarm, locking the doors, etc.). And I can't do that.

It bugs the fuck out of me when people ask me if they can go home early because they aren't feeling well. They have a cold and want to call off work. What if I have a cold? What if I'm vomiting? I don't get to call off or go home early. And when people bitch about not getting breaks if it's a busy night. I don't get a break, ever. Suck it up. If I took a break, this whole store would go to shit.

UUuuugghh whiney ass employees. Suck it up. That's what I have to say to them.

hes got a cubicle job...

i feel for you. i remember working at restaurants at a lower spot, and doing exactly what you hate... then i became a manager and FUCKING HATED IT. i gave up on culinary because of that garbage. people showing up stoned, not showing up at all on a single coverage night and then you have to stay longer, wanting more hours then quitting out of the blue... :hairpull:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
You'll have to get in line. I've reserved (and when I say reserved, I mean it in the best positive sense of the word, not like a prostitute reserved) time for Harley and me for the whole third week in July.

does that mean i can have her until then?

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
does that mean i can have her until then?

As far as I know, I'm still her go-to, we just made sure to set aside a week for each other without interruptions then. You'll have to ask her if she wants to switch out anytime.

jitna

As far as I know, I'm still her go-to, we just made sure to set aside a week for each other without interruptions then. You'll have to ask her if she wants to switch out anytime.

good to know. so whenever you want me Harley, ill gladly clear my schedule for whichever month you choose

Harley Spencer

hes got a cubicle job...

i feel for you. i remember working at restaurants at a lower spot, and doing exactly what you hate... then i became a manager and FUCKING HATED IT. i gave up on culinary because of that garbage. people showing up stoned, not showing up at all on a single coverage night and then you have to stay longer, wanting more hours then quitting out of the blue... :hairpull:

I want a cubicle job so bad. I've been saying it for like a year now. I just want a little desk with my own little desk decorations, no customers to deal with, I just want to sit on my butt all day in a boring little cubicle. So much less stressful! I'll take boring over working in customer service. Back in high school when these people were going around talking about getting into college and all that (those special speakers type people), representatives of different colleges, one of them said something like, "You don't want a boring desk job, do you? No. Who wants that? You want a job that's something you enjoy doing." I agreed at the time, and I had dreams, but now... that boring desk job sounds sooooo relaxing!

Hi Harley, I feel So, SOOOOOOOOOO, sorry that I haven´t vote for you... till now I was able to get here on the Web... I miss many things I REALLY SORRY!!! I FAIL TO YOU.....

I want a cubicle job so bad. I've been saying it for like a year now. I just want a little desk with my own little desk decorations, no customers to deal with, I just want to sit on my butt all day in a boring little cubicle. So much less stressful! I'll take boring over working in customer service. Back in high school when these people were going around talking about getting into college and all that (those special speakers type people), representatives of different colleges, one of them said something like, "You don't want a boring desk job, do you? No. Who wants that? You want a job that's something you enjoy doing." I agreed at the time, and I had dreams, but now... that boring desk job sounds sooooo relaxing!

i agree completely, but hes in insurance though. i hear stories of people screaming, insulting, and being just straight up assholes to him on a daily basis. one person said that they hope he dies of botulism... and he cant say a thing back. but he is making some good bank.

it really depends on what kind of cubicle job you get i guess.

that, and theres a running joke about the freshman 45... everyone i know that has a desk job gained A LOT of weight

Harley Spencer

i agree completely, but hes in insurance though. i hear stories of people screaming, insulting, and being just straight up assholes to him on a daily basis. one person said that they hope he dies of botulism... and he cant say a thing back. but he is making some good bank.

it really depends on what kind of cubicle job you get i guess.

that, and theres a running joke about the freshman 45... everyone i know that has a desk job gained A LOT of weight

People do that same bullshit to everyone that works in any sort of customer service. I've been told some pretty nasty things before too. Like one woman told me that I didn't deserve a job. I've been called lots of names, I've been screamed at, insulted, degraded, had customers tell other employees that they hope I get fired. Actually, this one guy that was completely wasted once who gave me a hard time about him ordering his own pizza incorrectly, came in again a few days later, telling the other shift manager that he hopes I get fired. Well, about two months later, SHE got fired. Funny how all the assholes flock together- shitty customers like shitty workers, and they all get shit canned at the end of the day.

When I said I wanted a little boring cubicle job, I also included that I want a boring cubicle job that involves absolutely zero interaction with customers. None. I can't stand being degraded and talked down to and yelled at, having to sit there and take it and put on a fake ass smile. Can't do it. Every time it happens, it makes me angrier and angrier, makes me dread going into work that much more the next day. I used to be so polite and pleasant and smiley and all that good stuff, but after having been there for so long, I dread going to work, I hate the place. Customers have torn me to shreds and it's showing. I admit, I have the worst attitude sometimes at work.

jitna

People do that same bullshit to everyone that works in any sort of customer service. I've been told some pretty nasty things before too. Like one woman told me that I didn't deserve a job. I've been called lots of names, I've been screamed at, insulted, degraded, had customers tell other employees that they hope I get fired. Actually, this one guy that was completely wasted once who gave me a hard time about him ordering his own pizza incorrectly, came in again a few days later, telling the other shift manager that he hopes I get fired. Well, about two months later, SHE got fired. Funny how all the assholes flock together- shitty customers like shitty workers, and they all get shit canned at the end of the day.

When I said I wanted a little boring cubicle job, I also included that I want a boring cubicle job that involves absolutely zero interaction with customers. None. I can't stand being degraded and talked down to and yelled at, having to sit there and take it and put on a fake ass smile. Can't do it. Every time it happens, it makes me angrier and angrier, makes me dread going into work that much more the next day. I used to be so polite and pleasant and smiley and all that good stuff, but after having been there for so long, I dread going to work, I hate the place. Customers have torn me to shreds and it's showing. I admit, I have the worst attitude sometimes at work.

im sorry to hear that. clearly you live in some strange area where so many people have suffered severe mental damage. thats the only reason i could understand that some one would be so rude to you.

yeah, that is awful. having to take shit from someone that is obviously less of a person than you are is hard enough, especially having to do so with a smile. having to apologize to them for their actions... meanwhile, youre thinking to yourself what a walking abortion they are. you can get away making jabs at employees sometimes, but not the customer. in the famous words of shannon hamilton "the customers always an asshole!". i cant try to give you tips on how to stay calm or empathize with belligerent morons. especially since i have a bumper sticker that says "i hate people".

with any managerial experience you may have, some bigger retail stores have positions that require very little to no interactions with the public. when i worked at kohls, the managers would never leave their perpetually 65-72 degree office.. :dunno: