• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vote for Me!

Absolutely :) Here's a few photos that show off my 3 back tattoos! I had to do some serious digging for these, as it turns out I don't have very many photos where my back tats are all visible in the same photo. Most of my photos, my body is twisted or bent or arched or something.

very nice! what does that tattoo say/mean?

...and the vertical : Special offer today : Oil-change, brake-check, electric-check, wipers + water-control for only $ 99,-- today caaaaall pit-stop 1628 ..:D:D;):)

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ari-dee said:
Ari Dee[/URL][/B], post: 6588584, member: 498873"]An insanely hot woman posted photos of a plug up her butt and you are complaining because it's not big enough?

People never cease to amaze me.

Profound...:1orglaugh

Ok Chuck, I shot some DP just now. Just for you! :) I'm still gonna be shooting it professionally, i.e. with the assistance of a photographer, in a couple months. But for now, here's some self shot DP. I couldn't do this before because I only had one vibrator (my white rabbit), but yesterday I got the new pink one.

I'd like to get two dildos of equal size for next time. It looks kind of silly with one big one and one little one. Oh well.

Damn, those DP pics of you get my cock so hard.

DR. B

Closed Account
sorry harley, but i wont be voting for you. but keep posting them pics..... YEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAWWWW

*knee slapper