• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vote for Me!

[B said:
Harley Spencer[/B]]And here is the last cucumber photo. It's pretty, uh, graphic. As you can see. And no, that white stuff is not from the cucumber! You know what it is ;)

whoa. even though my original request didnt happen yet... this should act as suitable replacement
thats-awesome-thumb.jpg

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
And here is the last cucumber photo. It's pretty, uh, graphic. As you can see. And no, that white stuff is not from the cucumber! You know what it is ;)

Jeez!
It's not Coleslaw?

:facepalm:

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
whoa. even though my original request didnt happen yet... this should act as suitable replacement
thats-awesome-thumb.jpg

What was your original request? Was it the raspberry coulis? Or something else?

I know there are some other requests that I haven't gotten around to yet, and I do apologize for that. I've been super busy, but I try to make as much time as I can for this :) Can you forgive me?

Haha aww :)

Yeah, there are quite a few products on the counter. There are even more underneath the counter, in a 3 bin storage container. Two of the bins are beauty products and one of the bins has lingerie in it because I don't have enough room for it in my closet.

OMG you sound like fun!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 6580218, member: 579739"]Here you go! This is the first time anyone has seen any of these photos. I'll be releasing the whole set on my site next Monday.

I love these garter stockings, they're so comfy.

Great shots these are Harley. :thumbsup:

What was your original request? Was it the raspberry coulis? Or something else?

I know there are some other requests that I haven't gotten around to yet, and I do apologize for that. I've been super busy, but I try to make as much time as I can for this :) Can you forgive me?

:1orglaugh no, that wasnt me... even though that sounds tempting. no apology needed
it was to support the new jersey devils through the playoffs, wether youre a hockey fan or not... a simple, yet equally pathetic request :elaugh:

Harley Spencer

It's my birthday on Friday,
you should post a suprise.
Please?

Hey Mr Balls! I'm so sorry, I completely forgot yesterday. I had to work all day, an 11 hour shift, so I didn't spend much time at all at the computer at work as I was completely exhausted.

Here's some photos for a Happy Belated Birthday!

Attachments

• ARRN021912-0313.JPG
    ARRN021912-0313.JPG
    302.9 KB · Views: 143
  • ARRN021912-0458.JPG
    ARRN021912-0458.JPG
    419.2 KB · Views: 139
  • ARRN021912-0526 main image.jpg
    ARRN021912-0526 main image.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 134

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 6588056, member: 579739"]I'm so sorry, I completely forgot yesterday.

that makes sense, since a day without Harley is completely forgettable

Harley Spencer

14 pages of epic quality awesomeness! Wow! This has now become my favorite thread.

I love your tattoos on your back Harley! Is there anyway we could see a shot from behind showing them all off?

Absolutely :) Here's a few photos that show off my 3 back tattoos! I had to do some serious digging for these, as it turns out I don't have very many photos where my back tats are all visible in the same photo. Most of my photos, my body is twisted or bent or arched or something.

Attachments

• tats6.jpg
    tats6.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 136
  • tats7.jpg
    tats7.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 134
  • tats.jpg
    tats.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 140

Harley Spencer

I voted for you for Ocsm of the month. Does that count?

I do really appreciate that you voted for me for OCSM of the month, but no, that doesn't count for this. My OP specifically states that the voting is for the Miss FreeOnes contest (main category or any of the sub-categories).

But Maley, you haven't even requested anything yet. Anything you'd like to see?

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 6588097, member: 579739"]But Maley, you haven't even requested anything yet. Anything you'd like to see?

I'll give you one guess. It starts with "f", and it's something you walk with.