• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vote for Me!

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Conduct a search for Panty Stuffing and you'll get a good idea, Harley.

BTW, love those last 2 pics. :drool2:

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I will vote for you in exchange for a topless pic with you holding a sign that says "joilover has a huge dick! Whoops! I spelled 'is" wrong!"

Here you go!

I tried taking better photos, but my camera was being a jerk. All the photos were coming out with this red tint that you see here and the camera kept flashing in the mirror, blowing that spot out. I even tried turning the flash off after realizing that I had it on, but that didn't help either. I give up.

I hope you like it anyway.

Attachments

• sings 016.jpg
    sings 016.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 149
How about a video of your dog eating peanut butter? :D

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 6578913, member: 579739"]So long as you don't expect the peanut butter to be on me.

That wouldn't be half as funny.

How manly...

:sarcasm: :rofl:

Harley Spencer

How manly...

:sarcasm: :rofl:

He's not as Studly as I first thought him to be. He's a total girl. Whines for 40 mins every night when I go to bed, whines when I go to the bathroom, whines when I go to smoke and scratches at the door.

I have to take him back to the shelter in a few days. I really feel bad for having to do so, but there's too many issues with him. He needs a family that never leaves the house, a family that has a lot more time for him than I do.

Here you go!

I tried taking better photos, but my camera was being a jerk. All the photos were coming out with this red tint that you see here and the camera kept flashing in the mirror, blowing that spot out. I even tried turning the flash off after realizing that I had it on, but that didn't help either. I give up.

I hope you like it anyway.

How much would you say you spend on hair/body products monthly? I'm guessing a lot...

:D

Nice pic. Except for the sign, but we can't have everything.

Alright. Here's one - what about you playing with a cucumber?

Harley Spencer

How much would you say you spend on hair/body products monthly? I'm guessing a lot...

:D

Nice pic. Except for the sign, but we can't have everything.

Alright. Here's one - what about you playing with a cucumber?

Not much at all, actually. I only have to buy hair, makeup and other beauty products every few months. I have a lot of different kinds, but I don't use that much of it.

What you see there in that photo is... two different scents of deodorant- one is strawberry, the other is vanilla; three different body sprays- vanilla, lucky you, and degree; two types of hairspray- one for volume, one for extra hold, depending on the weather outside (I got the red can about 4 months ago and the green can in February); a bottle of lotion; a can of volumizing mouse. There's a bunch more beauty products on that bathroom shelf, like different scents of lotion, nail polish, nail polish remover, bath products, etc.

Again, I honestly don't use that much. This month, I haven't spent a single penny on beauty products.

Sure, I can play with a cucumber! I'll pick one out at the store and take photos on my next day off, which is Thursday. Or maybe I can even do that tomorrow :)

Not much at all, actually. I only have to buy hair, makeup and other beauty products every few months. I have a lot of different kinds, but I don't use that much of it.

What you see there in that photo is... two different scents of deodorant- one is strawberry, the other is vanilla; three different body sprays- vanilla, lucky you, and degree; two types of hairspray- one for volume, one for extra hold, depending on the weather outside (I got the red can about 4 months ago and the green can in February); a bottle of lotion; a can of volumizing mouse. There's a bunch more beauty products on that bathroom shelf, like different scents of lotion, nail polish, nail polish remover, bath products, etc.

Again, I honestly don't use that much. This month, I haven't spent a single penny on beauty products.

Sure, I can play with a cucumber! I'll pick one out at the store and take photos on my next day off, which is Thursday. Or maybe I can even do that tomorrow :)

Don't forget to let the cucumber get to room temperature.

:2 cents:

also, :rubbel:

^^^ Devil post!

I'll vote for you, no custom pic needed