• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Violet Doll / Very Violet / Violet Erotica / Viorotica

Re: Very Violet / Violet Erotica

We've gotta b occupied while we wait right? Saw a pic of Kat Perry a few days back.
WTF?!
I wear glasses but I swear there are bats that can see the gaping difference between u two. I have no idea how that idiocy came around earlier in the forum but it is the internet.

V, U're fantastic; keep object of our "affection"

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

youve got Gisele's endorsement, thats good enough for me

Violet Doll

Official Checked Star Member

what's with that caption "Did she lose weight? me thinks so" she's always been good in my book.

I don't bother reading such comments anymore. People who stalk me around the internet only to insult me or analyze my every move are pathetic. I try to focus on the positive, and my true fans. :)

That being said I lost maybe a few lbs. Not a huge difference visually, so I don't get where they're coming from. Like most women, I go up and down 5 lbs or so regularly. I'll never be stick thin, and I don't care to be.

Thanks for your love and support guys. I love coming back to this thread and seeing new POSITIVE feedback.

I don't bother reading such comments anymore. People who stalk me around the internet only to insult me or analyze my every move are pathetic. I try to focus on the positive, and my true fans. :)

That being said I lost maybe a few lbs. Not a huge difference visually, so I don't get where they're coming from. Like most women, I go up and down 5 lbs or so regularly. I'll never be stick thin, and I don't care to be.

Thanks for your love and support guys. I love coming back to this thread and seeing new POSITIVE feedback.

How can someone think of giving you a NEGATIVE comment?!
Since you have decided to share some of your time with us we have to be honored!
You're beauyful, girl, and I really appreciate what are you doing!!
It'll be beautiful if you give us some of your picture...don't you think?
kisses

Violet Doll

Official Checked Star Member

How can someone think of giving you a NEGATIVE comment?!
Since you have decided to share some of your time with us we have to be honored!
You're beauyful, girl, and I really appreciate what are you doing!!
It'll be beautiful if you give us some of your picture...don't you think?
kisses

I would, but I think most every picture is already posted. Haha. :D Besides the new stuff, and we're saving that for the new site. I'll share new teasers soon.

I post some pics on my blog all the time as well.
http://viorotica.com/blog/