• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Violet Doll / Very Violet / Violet Erotica / Viorotica

punanny32

Banned
Re: Very Violet / Violet Erotica

Violet. First off, amazing body. Love Black haired blue eyed girls. The Bottle in ass vid was HOTTTT. Any chance you will do some penetation soon? Fingers, didldo etc? Kinda like Gisele is doing....Whatever you do, you are amazing to look upon....Thanks

I think she has already promised me to be my wife...:D
..ops...or maybe I've just think of it in my head!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:
you're amazing Violet!!

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit

Violet Doll

Official Checked Star Member

Violet. First off, amazing body. Love Black haired blue eyed girls. The Bottle in ass vid was HOTTTT. Any chance you will do some penetation soon? Fingers, didldo etc? Kinda like Gisele is doing....Whatever you do, you are amazing to look upon....Thanks

If I do go that far, it's for members only. Gotta save the good stuff for my members area. ;)

Thanks guys!

She don't need to do any penetration, just looking at her amazing sweet and tight pussy is enough. But, I really like to see her sensual lips on another girl pussy. :)

She don't need to do any penetration, just looking at her amazing sweet and tight pussy is enough. But, I really like to see her sensual lips on another girl pussy. :)

i'm happy just looking at her eyes, anything else is a bonus

Violet,
My thoughts can be summed up with a single smiley/emoticon. Please take it as the compliment it is meant to be...
:rubbel:

You have the most amazing ass I have ever seen, and the little glimpses you give of your asshole are pure heaven to me.

the new set in the red skirt is f-ing breathtaking! probly my 2nd fave gallery of Violet.