• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Violet Doll / Very Violet / Violet Erotica / Viorotica

Re: Very Violet / Violet Erotica

come on, Violet, no one wants to see A.C. Slater get hurt

"Those dimples, those eyes, Mario Lopez is one hunky guy." Words from a Saved By The Bell book I got back in one of those Scholastic packages. Why I remember it almost 15 years later I don't know but it does frighten me a little. :helpme:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

"Those dimples, those eyes, Mario Lopez is one hunky guy." Words from a Saved By The Bell book I got back in one of those Scholastic packages. Why I remember it almost 15 years later I don't know but it does frighten me a little. :helpme:

it frightens me a little too, but so does the fact that you had a saved by the bell book

Violet Doll

Official Checked Star Member

They are real.

I hope Violet comes back and doesn't let one jerk keep her off of this board.
It's good to know some of you guys enjoy having me here. :)

If it was just one jerk, I'd have less of a problem posting. It's an on going issue. A lot of the posts have been deleted, so I don't expect everyone to understand why I don't feel like interacting here anymore. Nothing against the mods, but I'd be more comfortable posting here if they acted a bit faster. Sometimes it takes days, (and several more insulting posts after I report the initial post) before anything is done on my behalf. It makes this place a very uncomfortable environment for me. I know the mods are busy and have lives outside of here, so I don't hold it against them.

Anyway I haven't disappeared. I might not be as chatty as I used to be, because I'm tired of people speaking of me as if I'm not human or not even here. Then treating me as if I'm an unreasonable bitch when I defend myself.

I've been answering my PMs, and reading the posts. I do appreciate the good folks, but my presence seems to attract assholes looking to pick on models. I've noticed it in a few other babe threads as well. Seems like some guys like to post insults when they know the model will be reading. Pretty pathetic.

Violet Doll

Official Checked Star Member

With the launch of Viorotica.com we couldn't leave you guys without some of the sexy teasers from her new content! So sit back, enjoy the view then JOIN VIOROTICA NOW!

Very exciting news for me! :D

I made an important video today guys, just to clear a few things up. It'll help you weed out the fakers, dead sites, and let you know where to find the REAL me. So watch the vid, and spread the word! <3

Violet: The REAL Deal

Wow, how could have never heard of you until now Violet?? Beautiful. Simply amazing.

Nude or not, you're still gorgeous. You have a new biggest fan :) I left the "I" out of that last one.