• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vikeings consider talking to Farve?

Im a vikings fan, have been since birth, this would totally piss off cheeseheads, i would say do it just to fuck them asses over.

otherwise, we don't need 4 almost QB's.

I have a feeling the whole Green Bay organization and even most of it's fans don't care anymore.

I have a feeling the whole Green Bay organization and even most of it's fans don't care anymore.

Very true. Last year, they had a guy in Green Bay who threw more yards, more TD's, less INT's and had a better passer rating. He also had no running game and mediocre WR's.

I wouldn't care about Brett Favre either.

Brett Favre isn't even the best Packer QB ever btw.

Capture.JPG

I think he should be given the chance to set some sort of record and play with every team in the league. That would only be, what, 29 more years of him retiring? Somehow, I can see that happening. :ban:

kristoflaw10

Closed Account
It's interesting when you ask people about him. John Madden thinks Favre is completely and totally awesome.

He's been around 17 years, which is a LONG life in the NFL.

H

I'm on that gravy-train. Favre's Great! :)

The idea of him signing with the Vikings is absurd. The media obviously loves it, and in my opinion so does his agent. It brings the rivalry into play and keeps him in the media spot-light in case he decides on another come-back :rolleyes:. If I read him right from his career, he hates the Vikings and thus he is both getting revenge on his former teams GM and toying with the Vikes.

As a fan I recommend he stay retired this time. :)

It's interesting when you ask people about him. John Madden thinks Favre is completely and totally awesome.

He's been around 17 years, which is a LONG life in the NFL.

To be fair Favre was great, was one of the best of his generation, is probably the most durable player that has ever played, and he will deservedly be a first ballet hall of famer. There are some things that nobody will be able to take way from him. It's just that he is way past his greatness, and his self-created drama he created year after year to keep himself in the spotlight got old a long time ago.

The fact there are some select well known sports writers, journalist, and television personalities that continued to drool over him past the point he didn't deserve it anymore didn't help matters.

if by championships, you mean championship...then you're right. brad johnson won a super bowl too. he's sic.

he's just an over glorified gunslinger. how many more super bowls could green bay have won if favre wasn't throwing all those interceptions? like the one he threw in over time 2 years ago against new york. great qb. i'd love to have him on my team. not

I think a big part of Favre's problem was having Madden sucking his nuts every Monday night for 15 years. That pretty much was the helium that inflated that monstrous ego.

I do think he WAS a talented QB, but he can't play anymore and this yearly song and dance and now the cryfests at the Press Conferences is too much. It's like football became the forgotten thing and he became a WWE-esque wrestler with all the sideshow distractionS. ESPN also needs to be held accountable for forcing this story down our throats for years. How many SportsCenters started with "BREAKING NEWS! THE BRETT FAVRE WATCH CONTINUES!"....

If by "Most over-rated QB in history" you mean... Most consecutive seasons with at least 3,000 yards passing, Most TD passes, completions, passing yards and Wins by a starting QB..... Then he is the most over-rated motherfucker alive....

I wouldn't be surprised if Brett went to the Vikings. He wanted to go there last year but couldn't close the deal.

Wasn't it the Vikings who he supposedly gave some inside info on the Packers to?

:cool: