• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Views Of Muslims

jasonk282

Banned
The last time I viewed a Muslim it was down the barrel of my M249 SAW. Don't know if he saw Allah, but he had a wall of lead headed towards him.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
The last time I viewed a Muslim it was down the barrel of my M249 SAW. Don't know if he saw Allah, but he had a wall of lead headed towards him.

Really? Or is that a 'joke' :confused:

Given his signature, he is serious.

I feel sorry for you.

If there is a god you believ in, and you will stand before him one day, you will be asked how you could do this.

Was it self-defense? It somehow makes me imagine it wasn't.

I hope for you I am wrong.

^^ I call bull shit. Simply impossible that it was the last time you saw muslim. You didn't see another civilian for the rest of your stay in Tikrit after you shot him? You have not seen someone of the Islamic faith in the last 4 years?

jasonk282

Banned
I live in Pittsburgh Pa, really not a hot bed of Muslims sorry guys. Call bullshit all you want my city is moslty Roman Catholics from Italy, Ireland, Poland. I left Iraq in 2005 so in the 4 years I have not been in the Army No I have not seen another Muslim.

jasonk282

Banned
To each their own

jasonk282

Banned
Given his signature, he is serious.

I feel sorry for you.

If there is a god you believ in, and you will stand before him one day, you will be asked how you could do this.

Was it self-defense? It somehow makes me imagine it wasn't.

I hope for you I am wrong.

you think it was not self-densive? If it's me or him going home it's damn well is going to be me. I signed up to serve my country. Let me know what you do when someone is trying to kill you by shooting at you or with a IED.

I saw my 2 friends blown apart by a IED that our convoy got hit with when on partol. I don't need your pity to fell sorry for me I did my duty

you think it was not self-densive? If it's me or him going home it's damn well is going to be me. I signed up to serve my country. Let me know what you do when someone is trying to kill you by shooting at you or with a IED.

I saw my 2 friends blown apart by a IED that our convoy got hit with when on partol. I don't need your pity to fell sorry for me I did my duty

What did any of that do for your country?

I don't have a problem with Muslims at all really. Recently I seen one of my old friends who I haven't seen for years has converted to Islam a couple of years ago but he is still pretty much the same guy I knew, I guess he is a non-practicing Muslim and he still has no problem with me being an Atheist Humanist.

if we are going to play the game of generalisation, I heard from most my white british army friends that the difference between the american and british soldiers in iraq was that the brits were respectful of the iraqis and the iraqis liked the brits. they didnt the americans.

Alot of the iraqis didnt like the Americans and instead liked the brits because :

1. american soldiers killed far too many CIVILIANS ! your attitude suggest why this is. The american army gets you all paranoid making you think that every iraqi's primary objective is to kill american soldiers. in fact is not, their primary concern is to live some how.

2. when american soldiers travel in a convoy, the americans soldiers start firing flares or shooting anyone who comes within 50 metres of the army vehicles, even though the army vehicles block up the road. The British soldiers used to let the civilians weave in and out of the convoy with peace.

3. abu ghraib. american soldiers responsible, not the brits.

4. friendly fire, enough said.

an extreme soldier, in my eye is no different from a religious extremist. both parties are brainwashed by either al qaida or the pentagon. the only difference between you both is that the soldier gets away with literally murder.

Not all muslims are terrorists , but all terrorists are muslim!!!!!!!!!!!

How ridiculous!

IRA?
ETA?
Guy Fawkes & his mates?

pardon my ignorance, but how many people on this link are muslims http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:American_serial_killers

what about all those high school gun maniacs killing all the kids...muslim ?

Stupid half arsed non researched peice of garbage. Please try to do a bit of research before you post again (Google is a wonderful search tool). Next time try to engage your brain before typing and making such rubbish, or ask your teacher for some help. Wait a minute your not the Al-Qaeda recruitment officer are you?? :sleep: :crash:

habo9

Banned
Hey it was the great president George Bush that said that and he aint wrong ever is he? lol

Stupid half arsed non researched peice of garbage. Please try to do a bit of research before you post again (Google is a wonderful search tool). Next time try to engage your brain before typing and making such rubbish, or ask your teacher for some help. Wait a minute your not the Al-Qaeda recruitment officer are you?? :sleep: :crash:

who is that in reference to lol. i even googled my link lol.

habo9

Banned
by the way guy fawkes was years ago and who said he was a terrorist ??? ETA arent terrorists they are freedom fighters & the IRA disbanded years ago , none of these were ever trying to islamify the world !!!!

So looks like GB was right for being so stupid he got 1 thing right , plus I never said all muslims are terrorists , I know a few muslims and they are good guys , but in this day and age all terrorists are muslim!!!!!