• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Views Of Muslims

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Haha, not only is the U.S. the biggest arms dealer in history, but the only country to have ever detonated a nuclear weapon against people. If anything look for the U.S. to accidentally drop a nuke on itself and blame the 'terrorists'. :rofl:

Unfortunately, that is more than likely to happen. :rolleyes:

Hamas and Hezbullah get approved in Middle East. There are extremist muslims in Chechenia who killed 400 people in Beslan, Russia in 2004.

I think there is too much of a double standard here. When Palestinians kill innocent people they are terrorists, when Israelis do it they aren't. When Chechens kill innocent people they are terrorists, when Russians do it they aren't....

I'm not saying you are making that point, but that is the one that I see most commonly expressed. I think we need to get real here and see that the world's leading arms manufacturers and users are generally what you'd call secular and not religious extremists.

I think there is too much of a double standard here. When Palestinians kill innocent people they are terrorists, when Israelis do it they aren't. When Chechens kill innocent people they are terrorists, when Russians do it they aren't....

I'm not saying you are making that point, but that is the one that I see most commonly expressed. I think we need to get real here and see that the world's leading arms manufacturers and users are generally what you'd call secular and not religious extremists.

It could be reasonably argued that there is a huge difference between practically unavoidable or unfortunate collateral damage while attacking a legitimate treat, and the intentional targeting of innocent people.

i like Buddhists better :angels:

It could be reasonably argued that there is a huge difference between practically unavoidable or unfortunate collateral damage while attacking a legitimate treat, and the intentional targeting of innocent people.

The Russians killed a lot of innocent people - because they wanted Oil.

And Israel knew that there would be a lot of people killed - several hundred dead civilians is more than just "Collateral damage"... Not to forget the Bombing of known U.N. Buildings...

I don't really see the difference...

I dont think there is at all, a life is a life. Whether or not its a child killed by a Palastinian rocket fired randomly into Israel or an Israeli bomb fired at a suspected Hamas base, its still the murder of a child.

The use of the term "Collateral damage" undermines the worth of the lives lost on one side of the conflict to the other, and is not excusable.

Lately I have been reading the Koran and so far I don't find anything agaisnt Jews or gentiles...it's rather like a copy of the bible. But keep in mind that I have not reached half of it yet...so until this point it's rather peacedful literature. However you got some of the extremist that are giving the rest of the muslim world a bad name.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Lately I have been reading the Koran and so far I don't find anything agaisnt Jews or gentiles...it's rather like a copy of the bible. But keep in mind that I have not reached half of it yet...so until this point it's rather peacedful literature. However you got some of the extremist that are giving the rest of the muslim world a bad name.

Qur’an 9:123 "Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you."

Qur’an 9:5 “Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”

Anyone can "Quote Bomb" Will;

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19)

Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5)

:dunno: Different in anyway to what you posted?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Anyone can "Quote Bomb" Will;

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19)

Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5)

That's when sacrifices were acceptable. They aren't needed now.

Worshipping the sun, moon, and so on are still against the Bible.
But, tell that to Bush and the others in the Illuminati. ;)

:hatsoff:

You see the thing is Muslim extremists exist primarily because of western interventionism. There are also fanatical Christians and as we all have laid witness to over the decades, fanatical Jews. The West needs stability in the Middle East to keep oil supplies pumping into their corroded arteries and this declaration of 'war on terrorism' was a cleverly concocted phrase to give them carte blanche to kill when they please, and whomever they please. Of course if you want to take a look the U.S. are causing a lot of religious and intertribal conflict in Africa. Why do you think they would do that?

As a whole Muslim culture has not given over to modernity, and this as many see it is the goal to overcome, we must modernize Islam, give it ipods, and a wal mart vest and it will be ok.

That's when sacrifices were acceptable. They aren't needed now.

Why arent they acceptable now?

Christianity is a shrinking religion, maybe sacrifices are needed now, Will I advise you to get on the back of your white horse and start cutting off heads.

Your faith needs you.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Why arent they acceptable now?

Christianity is a shrinking religion, maybe sacrifices are needed now, Will I advise you to get on the back of your white horse and start cutting off heads.

Your faith needs you.
So, it is said. Maybe, in Europe where they aren't right in the head.

White horse? You're thinking about Catholicism.
They are the one's responsible for the Inquisitions.
I'm not for killing unbelievers.

There are many parts of the world getting more fanatical because of this. Hell in the U.S. I just saw they built this huge brainwashing facility in Colorado, I think it was in that movie 'Jesus Camp'.

I should add that in one way or another American Christianity is indoctrinating tens of thousands of men and women to join the military and fight for their country because they are led to believe they are morally superior to others. They get them at a young age, both the state, and the church....sad reality.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
There are many parts of the world getting more fanatical because of this. Hell in the U.S. I just saw they built this huge brainwashing facility in Colorado, I think it was in that movie 'Jesus Camp'.

Jesus Camp is a 2006 American documentary/ Pentecostal/charismatic

It has been shut down and it wasn't a Christian camp.
They were Pentecostal/charismatic/ Evangelicals
Evangelicals have different beliefs.
Look at Ted Haggard.

So, it is said. Maybe, in Europe where they aren't right in the head.

:1orglaugh You're probably right about that, but hey I enjoy it so I cant complain.

White horse? You're thinking about Catholicism.
They are the one's responsible for the Inquisitions.

Christianity/Catholicism two sects of the same Church who believe in exactly the same thing. Both believe that Mary was a virgin who somehow gave birth to God in child form, both believe in resurrection of a dead psychopath named Jesus who thought of himself as the son of an imaginary figure and both waste their lives waiting for death so that they can be thanked once they have done for all their good work.

Not right in the head? Add religious people to the list also.

I'm not for killing unbelievers.

I am, please Will, kill me now. Please I beg of you......

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Christianity/Catholicism two sects of the same Church who believe in exactly the same thing. Both believe that Mary was a virgin who somehow gave birth to God in child form, both believe in resurrection of a dead psychopath named Jesus who thought of himself as the son of an imaginary figure and both waste their lives waiting for death so that they can be thanked once they have done for all their good work.

Christianity and Catholicism are two entirely different faiths.
Catholicism still believes in the perpetual virginity of Mary and worships and prays to her. Which is idolatry.
Mary was only a virgin when she had Christ.
Popes have changed laws in the Bible and enforced Constantine's change of the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday. Constantine changed the Sabbath day so they could worship their solar deities and other pagan gods on the day of the sun. Constantine was never a Christian he is also the one responsible for the cross as a symbol. The fish is the correct symbol. Do some research. :hatsoff:

I am, please Will, kill me now. Please I beg of you......

I can't do that. :yinyang:

Mary was only a virgin when she had Christ.

Please tell me how Will, because this and the resurrection with all we now know are two of the main points that I cannot see how anyone can still believe this crap.

I'm going to assume you know how the reproductive system works, explain to me how an egg can become fertilised without any hint of semen anywhere in the facinity and if the "God" excuse is used I am going to be very dissapointed.

How can anyone believe in a virgin birth, it actually makes me laugh that anyone can. Do you believe a dead person could miraculously come back to life aswell?[/QUOTE]

Do some research. :hatsoff:

I think you've done enough for the both of us.