• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vida Guerra

On closer inspection of the 'shake ya tailfeather' vid, i'm pretty sure that is Vida Guerra in red on the beach!!

Has anyone else noticed this, or was this already common knowledge and i have let it pass me by?

jscott02

Banned
hell yea man, she's bangin :bowdown:

she's on my wallpaper right now :)
i got the wallpapers from her site www.vidasworld.com

she's dope!

Pics of Vida!

I think these are fairly new. Enjoy.

Attachments

• new-scan0001.jpg
    new-scan0001.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 5,232
New Vida Pics

OH MY GOSH!! The new U.S. version of FHM magazine has Vida Guerra in it. On the website, there are 7 free pics of her. Im not sure if im allowed to post them, but here is a link to the site. Man, what i would do with a girl like her! Keep on rockin and rollin!!
http://www.fhmus.com/girls/covergirls/254/

georges

Staff member
my cheerly congratulations for this brilliant link wc madman:hatsoff::thumbsup:

this babe is a very nice cutie.

regards

georges;):)

member469

Closed Account!
I have to say, she definitely gets my vote for the nicest ass (depending on what type of ass you like). I love that round bubble, that is shaped like a heart from behind.

Thanks

Attachments

• 3big.jpg
    3big.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 6,161

georges

Staff member
i think she would be a very great playmate.She has very natural and nice curves:rolleyes: :angels: this babe has all the necessary assets to succeed

regards

Agreed. She has one of the nicest asses I have EVER seen! For some reason, I found my mouth watering :confused: :nanner:

georges

Staff member
this @ss is just amazing and wonderful:rolleyes: :eek: :bowdown: it is a very nice huge pounding cummy @ss to die for.

regards

georges

Staff member
yes i am sure that she has a land strip or a half shaven pussy.btw she has a nice huge pounding cummy pussy i think.

regards