• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vida Guerra

Oh my God, I cant believe none of you guys have ever heard of Vida Guerra. Guys like me and a few other members of this board have been drooling over her pics since this board started. Just check out some of the posts pertaining to "best asses" and you should find some pics of her. She is absolutely amazing. Heck, there might even be a couple threads about her too. Just use the search button. Keep on rockin and rollin!!

Example

Attachments

• 1152_864_lingerie2002.jpg
    1152_864_lingerie2002.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 2,776

Attachments

• a little something.jpg
    a little something.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 1,335

Oops, dammit! here's #3

Attachments

• copy of king%20magazine2.jpg
    copy of king%20magazine2.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 1,044

Attachments

• girlback190.jpg
    girlback190.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 1,179

Attachments

• fbe3672e.jpg
    fbe3672e.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1,012

jscott02

Banned
ahhh WCMadman, that 1st pic you posted is HOTT! :bowdown:

jscott02

Banned
well they're all awesome but especially that 1st one :D

Scorpion

Banned
All I gotta say is this chick has got some ass, I remember that one where she is in the middle from when I once subscribed to maxim, I had a feeling with that perfect ass she would go places, I just hope she makes it big, cause she deserves it with that smokin body!!

:bowdown:

VIDA IS AIIGHT. ASS IS OKAY BUT NOT AS BIG AS PEOPLE SAY AND HER FACE CAN USE SOME HELP ALSO.
__hr_vida.jpg
:hatsoff:

Scorpion

Banned
WOW thadon, i see your point now, you can really tell with the red little X's, and how can you say her ass is just ok, think you are just scared cause you would not know what to do with an ass like that, and who cares about the face, do you usually fuck the face, or do you fuck the pussy or the ass? Anyway u fuck her doggiestyle and don't even worry about looking at the face, she is hot end of story. Peace

:ban: :bowdown: :2 cents: :hit: