• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vida Guerra

Attachments

• chevelle.jpg
    chevelle.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 9,950
No, her name is Vida Guerra, she comes up in the freeones search, but there are hardly any pics of her out there. Even her official website has only a few pics. SOMEONE HAS TO KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND MORE PICS OF HER :dunno:

whoever on this planet has had the chance to spank, tongue and fuck vida's ass don't know how lucky they are!:bowdown:

I never thought i'd wanna swap places with a toilet seat, but when i look at vida's ass thats what i think!:eek: :nanner:

Vida Guerra in King magazine

I heard there was some pictures of her in this magazine, I can't get it over here in the UK.

I am begging someone from the states to scan in th pics for me. If you do I will be eternally grateful....:)

Although she was in this mag, the pics weren't all that great. But here you go...

Attachments

• fbe36723.jpg
    fbe36723.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,246
Actually, I think that last one is from her website. But this one is from King. Sorry about that.

Attachments

• copy (3) of kingmagazine1.jpg
    copy (3) of kingmagazine1.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 1,194
Another from King Mag. Oh my, look at that ass!!!

Attachments

• copy of king%20magazine2.jpg
    copy of king%20magazine2.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 1,229
I'll look, but the King Mag ones are hard to find. I had to join a group just to get these. Vida is amazing!:nanner:

jscott02

Banned

Attachments

• 1big.jpg
    1big.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 1,496

Scorpion

Banned
Sorry bro I have never heard of her, but damn she has got some ass!! Hopefully onof the regulars on here can get us some links for this hot piece of ass. Peace.

:bowdown: :rubbel: :hit: