• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vicky Vette

Official Checked Star Member

Attachments

• shylavicky.jpg
    shylavicky.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 694

Vicky Vette

Well, it looks like the Vette Nation has grown super huge. This sorta reminds me of Danni.com, but hopefully you won't let it get that way, Vicky. :)

Vicky Vette

Well, it looks like the Vette Nation has grown super huge. This sorta reminds me of Danni.com, but hopefully you won't let it get that way, Vicky. :)

Have no fear... all of this was done on the back of interaction day in and day out with the fans at places like this over two years ago when I started posting. I probably have responded to tens of thousands of messages personally. I started this process with a website that was pretty bland a couple of years ago. I do all the work from home and I have learned there is nothing that is not possible.... even from a 43 year old MILF who is finding new ways to promote......

The addition of the girls is amazing, and you can expect more. I like websites like Brazzers but they are kind of like Wallmart... moving in and putting all the homegrown websites out of business.

By doing what I am doing and recruiting all of the solo girls out there, they are able to stay in the game, and compete for sign ups. I hope it works!

We are working hard for every person who tries out our wacky community. All of the girls interact directly with the fans and have a part in the business side of things.
:hatsoff:

Here is the latest newsletter...
http://www.vickyathome.com/vnn.htm

I really appreciate all the hard work you do Vicky. You have such good interaction with the fans and you like to keep it fresh and very fun. I think that's why I like you so much, because in every picture, you look like you are really enjoying yourself and smiling. Sex shouldn't be bland by how some people make it, but with joy and fun like you make it. Thank you for everything you do Vicky!

Have no fear... all of this was done on the back of interaction day in and day out with the fans at places like this over two years ago when I started posting. I probably have responded to tens of thousands of messages personally. I started this process with a website that was pretty bland a couple of years ago. I do all the work from home and I have learned there is nothing that is not possible.... even from a 43 year old MILF who is finding new ways to promote......

The addition of the girls is amazing, and you can expect more. I like websites like Brazzers but they are kind of like Wallmart... moving in and putting all the homegrown websites out of business.

By doing what I am doing and recruiting all of the solo girls out there, they are able to stay in the game, and compete for sign ups. I hope it works!

We are working hard for every person who tries out our wacky community. All of the girls interact directly with the fans and have a part in the business side of things.
:hatsoff:

Here is the latest newsletter...
http://www.vickyathome.com/vnn.htm

Vicky is not only one of the hottest MILFs out there, but what a business woman!!! I take my hat off to you :hatsoff:

I really appreciate all the hard work you do Vicky. You have such good interaction with the fans and you like to keep it fresh and very fun. I think that's why I like you so much, because in every picture, you look like you are really enjoying yourself and smiling. Sex shouldn't be bland by how some people make it, but with joy and fun like you make it. Thank you for everything you do Vicky!

Well said. This is why Vicky's one of the best performers out there in my opinion.