• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Veronica Zemanova

Rebelzero said:
Is there some way to post videos and photos without breaking the rules around here? You guys missing on a video I posted earlier.... Seems Jizzzman was the only one that saw it.

Use a link, that's the way, or make a web with the links.
Thanks
:hatsoff:

Re: Veronika Zemanova

sopwithuk said:
I liked Veronika Zemanova when she had what I think were natural breasts ... Anyone agree?
Totally agree!
VZ is typically too thin for my tastes, but she was a knock-out, sultry raven with a number of curves that are rare for such a thin beauty.
So I definitely had a love for her, until the plastic moved in to town.

robertodiaz123 said:
Use a link, that's the way, or make a web with the links.
Thanks
:hatsoff:

I dont understand what you mean. I have the movie to share... what do I do to post it here for every to download and see?

Rebelzero said:
I dont understand what you mean. I have the movie to share... what do I do to post it here for every to download and see?

Your trying to post a movie which has a copyright that you don't own.If you read the rules you'll find out why this is not allowed.

poggy1 said:
Your trying to post a movie which has a copyright that you don't own.If you read the rules you'll find out why this is not allowed.

:confused: O.K. but I have seen pictures and links here on Freeones from other websites that I would bet they got from other websites that got it illegal.
I'm no :angels: bro and I'm sure here everyone has stuff (Photos) that's copyrighted. I got a cool video and dont mind VZ fans taking a look that's all. That's all. Just spreading da love!

Re: Veronika Zemanova

i'm a fan of her and i think that i have most of the pictures about her, i like as she was in natural breasts but also after that, but i think that in the pool set she doen't look so good but there are many good set with her implants.

another think is that with natural breast the quality of her pictures were very bad.

for every veronika zemanova fan

anybody know where i can find this set :

http://1.***************/i/?075620100039_30.jpg