• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Veronica Zemanova

9inch said:
these pics are effectively new to me.
thanks god for that :bowdown:

but these pics aren't really new, don't forget she is totaly retired since years, I think this is one of the last sets which had not been released until today.
Her boobs looks different, not bad but not as good as her best shoots, i don't know what happens here :dunno:
I think you are right about the time frame of those photos, 9inch. Another possible clue: "NEW" Exclusive Pictures...
"NEW", in parentheses like that, could mean not released before, not that the photos are brand new.

One thing is certain, Veronika has a body that won't quit.

dire_need said:
I think you are right about the time frame of those photos, 9inch. Another possible clue: "NEW" Exclusive Pictures...
"NEW", in parentheses like that, could mean not released before, not that the photos are brand new.

One thing is certain, Veronika has a body that won't quit.

You said it yourself, "new" means just not released, not "new" she did the shoot yesterday. I dont think she'll pose again now she's married. And you've got to be blind not to see her tits have been pumped again. Lol at the moron who said maybe it's because shes lost weight.

zak said:
Looks like she has lost some weight. Maybe thats the reason why her tits (implants) seems to be bigger. Anyone agree?
I think you have part of the reason, Zak. Veronika seems a bit thinner/toned in those pics. Her implants won't shrink when she loses weight. Also, the oil covering her body gives more visual definition to her figure. Thus, Veronika's breasts look bigger. The lighting helps, too.

Heheh. Just call me "The Boob Detective". :D

Last edited:

dire_need said:
I think you have part of the reason, Zak. Veronika seems a bit thinner/toned in those pics. Her implants won't shrink when she loses weight. Also, the oil covering her body gives more visual definition to her figure. Thus, Veronika's breasts look bigger. The lighting helps, too.

Heheh. Just call me "The Boob Detective". :D

I dont know dectective but I'm not with you on that one... the evidence shows the boobs are bigger. Weight loss, light and oil adds to the photo appeal but not this. Check out the playboy photos and the recent ones. She was toned in those playboy photos and she is now. the the boobs are BIGGER.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator darkman]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:

Rebelzero said:
I dont know dectective but I'm not with you on that one... the evidence shows the boobs are bigger. Weight loss, light and oil adds to the photo appeal but not this. Check out the playboy photos and the recent ones. She was toned in those playboy photos and she is now. the the boobs are BIGGER.

At least someone has some brains here, its so frickin obvious!

Rebelzero said:
Rebelzero, you wrote in message #514 that Veronika's breasts got bigger AFTER her retirement. What I am trying to say is that her breasts were that big BEFORE she retired. I think she had a second implant surgery before retirement. That's when her boobs got really big. Do you believe she had more surgery after that?

dire_need said:
Rebelzero, you wrote in message #514 that Veronika's breasts got bigger AFTER her retirement. What I am trying to say is that her breasts were that big BEFORE she retired. I think she had a second implant surgery before retirement. That's when her boobs got really big. Do you believe she had more surgery after that?

Here is the photo that got edit out.
http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/7310/boobs1wr.jpg

Didnt got what you said the 1st time, sorry bro.:o
I understand now what you meant.
Yeah in my oppinion I deffinetly think she enlarged them.
In some photos you will see that the implants were a bit not so NORMAL on the bottom. I'm guessing she had em fixed but at the same time, added a few spoons of silicone in the bag.

A_T said:
Her tits look ridiculous now. It's a shame because when she looked natural (before the actiongirls stuff) she was near perfection.

I agree, She looked real good back then.... She's WAAAAAYYYYY BETTER NOW my friend! It's amazing how some models get older and they get SEXY as hell with time. She has it ALL! :bowdown:

Now can someone PLEASE get a hold of that new SET.

Last edited:

:flame: Alright guys here is a video of Miss VZ, I must warn you, It's going to get Hot 'N' Steamy.... also Contains a bit of nudity not much tho... sorry. Have a coke and a Smile... :thumbsup:

EDIT

Last edited by a moderator: