• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vancouver riots after Canucks lose at home in Stanley Cup

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
The one good thing about these riots is that English Canada just showed French Canada how it is done.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Just a healthy outlet of a little "excess enthusiasm".

They should've saved all that anger for Roberto Luongo,and unleash their fury on him.

a slice of swiss cheese would have made a better goalie than luongo

tim thomas is a better goalie than a net full of bricks

So mental. It was such an over reaction to them losing. I know they wanted the win and I know how much it means to the city. But trashing things and rioting like they did was not the way to go. Disappointing.

You would think that with all of that B.C. bud that they would be more mellow. Or is that just for Olympic snowboarders? :dunno:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Vancouver fans aren't Canadians.

Just because everyone in Vancouver was born in China doesn't mean you can use the race card. :nono:

Shifty

O.G.
This had little to do with the actual outcome of the hockey game. There were scores of micreants gathered downtown just waiting to wreak havoc, win or lose.

Fortunately, most will be apprehended as the public and authorities are working well together in order to identify them.

Just when you thought it couldn't sound any worse

Vancouver's shame: How one young girl (and her tiny friend) faced down baying mob of hundreds as they trash her car

# Man kicked senseless as he tried to stop looters go on rampage

# Thousands of fans vent their frustration in closing minutes of match

# Several people treated in hospital for stab wounds

# Two police cars burnt out as dozens arrested

# Bridges and roads closed off as riot police try to take control

# British Columbia premier: 'This isn't the kind of city I want to live in'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-mob-hundreds-trash-car.html#ixzz1PXsqGcCj

fuck me , what a bunch of idiots they are! not exactly Athens/ austerity cuts ! :facepalm:

Start the Canadian jokes:popcorn:

Does not matter how many jokes people make about canada we will always be on top of the biggest joke of all. United States of America. 1 example why USA is a joke there Government can't come to the aid of there citizens because of a natural disaster.

Shifty

O.G.
Does not matter how many jokes people make about canada we will always be on top of the biggest joke of all. United States of America. 1 example why USA is a joke there Government can't come to the aid of there citizens because of a natural disaster.

Shit happens everywhere.

Please, let's not go down this route.