• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vancouver riots after Canucks lose at home in Stanley Cup

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Vancouver ......

"Dog carcass in alley this morning.
Tire tread on burst stomach.

This city's afraid of me.

I've seen its true face.
The streets are extended gutters...

...and the gutters are full of blood.

And when the drains finally scab over...

...all the vermin will drown.

The accumulated filth of all their sex
and murder...

...will foam up around their waists...

...and all the whores and politicians
will look up and shout, "Save us."

And I'll whisper, "No."

Fucking idiots.

Speaking of, where's the one who (when it suits his storyline) likes to try an compare the response of Americans to events to the response of people in other nations?:cool:

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Every time I see one of these riots I wait for a shopkeeper to come out wielding a Remington 870 Pump-Action Shotgun and remove someone's face with it. I'd give the guy the key to the city for putting down vermin.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
What a bunch of clowns. Their team loses and they destroy their own town. Makes alot of sense. :rolleyes:

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Just kids blowing off some steam.

BTW—has anyone heard from Dirk since the game? I thought I saw someone who looked like him pushing over a car...

Speaking of, where's the one who (when it suits his storyline) likes to try an compare the response of Americans to events to the response of people in other nations?:cool:

You mean the guy with a Doctorate in race relations? I wish I could remember his name. Drat!!! lol

He'll read this but "T" won't be posting in this thread. It just don't quite fit his agenda. :2 cents:

pissed off canadians make me laugh
JieVj.jpg

Such a beautiful city and to see it reduced to that just because of sports, is a tragedy.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
the idea of canadians rioting is almost unbelievable. and funny.

maybe ill move a bit east of vancouver..

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
They thought Nickleback had broken up that is why the riots happend.

You mean the guy with a Doctorate in race relations? I wish I could remember his name. Drat!!! lol

He'll read this but "T" won't be posting in this thread. It just don't quite fit his agenda. :2 cents:

Especially since comparatively speaking the dreaded American hooligans in Dallas didn't riot.

Certainly if it was the reverse...well, we already know Dr. Strangelove would be here conveniently omitting, mischaracterizing and twisting facts...:1orglaugh

Especially since comparatively speaking the dreaded American hooligans in Dallas didn't riot.

Certainly if it was the reverse...well, we already know Dr. Strangelove would be here conveniently omitting, mischaracterizing and twisting facts...:1orglaugh

That's right. The only question is would he be at the front of the queue or behind his like minded friends. :nannerf1: :1orglaugh