• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Valory Irene / Valory Fleur

I'm trying to contact her using Modelmayhem, and a casting agency I know in Florida. The guy from ********** (BR) is also trying, but its not a easy task. She also have a vk account, but on vk she doesnt talk about modeling. I know that the guys from RK already talked to her, but no deal.

New set of Photo's coming out soon on Nadine Jansen's site of Valory. It is titled No Prisioner's.

Should be interesting!

1a111aa a No prisioner Val.jpg

Valory returns to Scoreland and apparently her boobs are bigger than before.

This from Dave on the scoreland blog....

Dave
May 12, 2015 at 7:34 am

One of the girls is Valory Irene, and I am happy to report that she’s much bustier than before. Valory looks great, and it was really a pleasure to meet her. Did you know she speaks four languages? Ukraine, Russian, French and English.

Dave
May 12, 2015 at 1:38 pm

Valory shot solo scenes. We had her out and about in Miami, too. Lots of great bikini stuff. As I said, her breasts are much bigger.

Can't wait :)

Good news!

Thought it would be out of character for Valory Irene do go HC.

Small Detail, Dave wrote, "Valory shot solo scenes." But he didn't wrote, only. Lets wait, to be amazed.

^ Will not happen in a million years.

Twas said she was not comfortable doing the titsntugs scene and she hasn't done anything else remotely risque.

She is trying to go more mainstream modelling, branching out from softcore/glamour. Her modelmayhem profile includes genres such as acting etc. Hardly going to blemish her mainstream hopes by going hardcore.

You have buckleys chance of seeing her doing HC.

Mainstream and hardcore can live together, this is 2015. I remember everyone saying the same about Angela White, "If she goes hardcore, she will never have a mainstream chance..." , Angela White is doing what a fuck she wants, she have the best Hardcore Single Star Website and she's doing mainstream stuff for Australia TV. I really hope Valory take Angela example and goes the total freedom way. She will have much more chances, and bling bling. Angela White dot Com was one of the most lucrative websites of 2014. Come on, let reality work.

Mainstream and hardcore can live together, this is 2015. I remember everyone saying the same about Angela White, "If she goes hardcore, she will never have a mainstream chance..." , Angela White is doing what a fuck she wants, she have the best Hardcore Single Star Website and she's doing mainstream stuff for Australia TV. I really hope Valory take Angela example and goes the total freedom way. She will have much more chances, and bling bling. Angela White dot Com was one of the most lucrative websites of 2014. Come on, let reality work.

I understand that it is 2015, however, many out there still see hardcore as taboo. Try getting a modelling contract for Chanel or Estee Lauder or the like with a resume including hc. Not gonna happen in many international markets.
Angela is of course doing what she wants, just in the same way Valory is. Don't see the correlation. Not to stray too far off topic, but Angela has really only done goofy bit parts in bogan shows like Pizza for SBS. Not a household name down here, nor what you would call worthy or mainstream.
Angela's site is great for fans of hardcore, but not sure as to your argument as to why, simply because her site is financially lucrative that that instantly means that Valory not doing hc wouldn't be either.

Anyhoo, I am happy for whatever Valory decides and can't wait to see more pics/vids from this gorgeous lady soon. :drool2: :)

Angela White went hardcore on her terms, not because she was pressured. And let's not forget the biggest media markets, money-wise, are still largely Anglo-American, and they tend to really frown on hardcore entirely, and even full frontal (especially with dildo penetration).

But beyond that ... when is the last time women liked to do anything when they were pressured by men? I've never understood that ... as a man, seeing other men. The best way to a woman's heart ... is through her comfort, and letting her decide what she wants.

Pressure? What pressure? Its Valory's choice, and if she choose it, I am sure she will be v€ry happy and successful. I posted Angela example because everyone was writing that she shouldn't go the hardway, but she did it, and now she is one of the top international models and she's making a ton of "pasta".